Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, bit misty here at the moment but wall to wall sun and 28 degrees forecast so is going to be very hot at granddaughters’ school fete this afternoon. Hannah is running a “Guess where the Bear lives” stall so will be spending a lot on that no doubt and Jess’s class have been making stress balls, have been told by her to go to that stall first as in previous years they have sold out fast. I wonder why. :lol:
Have a good day, all.💙

We’re only due a miserable 27C today. I’m staying indoors with aircon on max…..

Same here Pete it's 26° today.
After catching up on gardening yesterday, today is appointment day for mum with visits from the District Nurses and Audiologist.

What a fun life I lead
Lovely sea breeze cooled 22 here, although it feels warmer planting out my bedding plants. Yes I know it's late but I was only taken to get them yesterday. Will reward myself with a nice cold cider later.

Lovely sea breeze cooled 22 here, although it feels warmer planting out my bedding plants. Yes I know it's late but I was only taken to get them yesterday. Will reward myself with a nice cold cider later.
After drinking every day for the weeks holiday ( not a huge amount each day but cumulative) I'm off it until after the election when I might pop something open to celebrate.

Hey guys, hope you're all well and enjoying a bit of sun for a change, a whole 2 days on the trot with no rain.

I am around lurking more than posting, not that there's anything up, I just don't feel anything I have done is worth sharing, my life is quite dull :( I think I have been stung or bit on my leg, the joys of wearing shorts. I did treat myself to some waterproof hiking boots for taking Daisy out. It rains so much I feel they're a good investment.

Daisy hasn't had any incidents recently touch wood, although she is stressing me out with the eating everything, I shouldn't let it bother me, it's not a new thing but it does, it drives me mad and I cba with it.

England are plop aren't they. I'm not sure what to make of what's going on regards ownership, we seem to be being linked to a lot of players seeing as we're breaching or close to again. Have to say the Friedkin's look a professional outfit and we desperately need that.

Catch you all soon guys.
Mate my sage advice , based purely on my friend’s dog, is - she’s a Beagle , they’ll eat anything, worry when Daisy is not eating 😂

Mate my sage advice , based purely on my friend’s dog, is - she’s a Beagle , they’ll eat anything, worry when Daisy is not eating 😂
I've had her seven years so I'm more than up to speed with a Beagles eating habits. The problem is her eating things that shouldn't be eaten like bird crap or even dog crap at times. I can't relax walking her because I have to be so vigilant to what she's putting in her mouth. Having a Beagle you get to see first hand just how dirty the streets are and the amount of food that gets discarded. I hate bin day.

It's the vets bills I don't really need 🙄 but yeah, it's stressful walking her

Didn't you read Jazzy's post? 😀
If it is the one I have just checked out he gave nothing away except it was poo . BUT back in the annals of time I seem to remember an Indian restaurant mentioned on here I think in Bold street that was very special and I have in mind it was you and Jazzy chatting about it .Could you reiterate ?

If it is the one I have just checked out he gave nothing away except it was poo . BUT back in the annals of time I seem to remember an Indian restaurant mentioned on here I think in Bold street that was very special and I have in mind it was you and Jazzy chatting about it .Could you reiterate ?
An Italian restaurant in Bold Street and an Indian restaurant in Water Street. But what does that have to do with England? You've lost me mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back