Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Yeah I’ve been watching ITV 4 , hopefully Cav is going to be ok . For many many years I’ve followed the TdeF despite not being a cyclist. I record it live , then often scoot through it quickly mid afternoon, pausing and watching significant points, then watch last 1/2 hour live. It’s a great event but takes too much time to watch all of it.
Just love the Tour me. The cycling is great but the scenery is even better

Good morning all. Enjoy your day @Armaghtoffee. No overtime this weekend . So far this morning I have dropped Mr F off at work at 7, been to the gym - first PT session for ages, been to Tesco and now I'm having a late breakfast from leftover Chinese from Chris and Sophie's visit yesterday afternoon/ evening. Chris has finally got an appointment for his post op scan - it is on Thursday and then he sees oncology on 10th. Keep your fingers crossed everything goes well.
I hope you have few interactions with baby today @Val P. It will be lovely for you.When is baby due? Is it September?
Have a great day everyone x
I hope Chris’ appointments go well, I will be thinking of you all, the build up to appointments like this are such a worry. No kicks from the baby but lovely to have big hugs with them. Baby due 4th September

I actually watched a bit of this when a video of 2 women slapping each other jumped onto my FB feed. I must be honest , I found it quite disturbing. Prolonged slapping of this nature can surely lead to brain damage.
While it is far, far from beneficial and not something I'd recommend, I would say based purely on my layman understanding it is better than a punch to the temple.

At least with boxing too, there's the art of movement (footwork), defensive positioning, blocks and any attack has to be skilled enough to evade all the above.

This is nothing more than a free hit - it ain't for me.

Good morning all. Enjoy your day @Armaghtoffee. No overtime this weekend . So far this morning I have dropped Mr F off at work at 7, been to the gym - first PT session for ages, been to Tesco and now I'm having a late breakfast from leftover Chinese from Chris and Sophie's visit yesterday afternoon/ evening. Chris has finally got an appointment for his post op scan - it is on Thursday and then he sees oncology on 10th. Keep your fingers crossed everything goes well.
I hope you have few interactions with baby today @Val P. It will be lovely for you.When is baby due? Is it September?
Have a great day everyone x
Keeping everything crossed and sending positive thoughts for a good outcome.💙

@Barnfred 55 ok , I hope you are sitting down.....I really enjoyed their set when I got over Auroras signing and the theatrical nature of their performance. Much preferred the voice of the keyboard player and really liked the song of her Albanian roots.

I caught a bit of Corrine. Not impressed
Sorry mate. I've just fell off my chair and banged my head on the coffee table. I'll have to get back to you when I've fully recovered.

Sorry mate. I've just fell off my chair and banged my head on the coffee table. I'll have to get back to you when I've fully recovered.
Ok explanation......

Music was great and particularly impressed by the Blonde guitarist with the strange blue outfit. The keyboardist with Albanian roots was very good.

Kasper on drums was excellent but why don't they have a regular drummer?

As for the rest , hmmm it just seems like a vehicle for Aurora to indulge herself.

Don't like Auroras whining voice, but the composition of the songs was interesting and the performance was OTT

I think that's a fair critique.

As for Corrine . Well she performed Black Rainbows which is an album full of anger based on the erasion of Black culture in America. It is interesting , like The Sea which was also anger based but this time because of the drug induced death of her sax playing husband.

IMO it's not a balanced piece of work and difficult to listen to.

For me Nitin Sawnhey was by far the best and most interesting performer today.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back