Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all on this dull day here .I hope all are well after a good night .I am looking forward to the game tonight ,hoping to find a stream .Clean the house day today the boss gives me the vacuuming , she wipes the floors ,worktops ,toilets and furniture ,it is a hard life ! Then again I have to sort the TV out if she cannot find her favourite shows .Have a great day all COYB

Morning all, hope you are all well. I find this global loss of IT systems very troubling, these things seem to be happening more these days. This is the sort of thing that unbalances me and makes me concerned for the future. Going to try and not worry.
I’m hoping to get a stream for the Sligo game this afternoon and then we’re off out with our friends to a nice bar/ bistro place near us where people get dressed up, so it will be nice to glam up for a change.
Have a good friday everyone 💙

Morning all, hope you are all well. I find this global loss of IT systems very troubling, these things seem to be happening more these days. This is the sort of thing that unbalances me and makes me concerned for the future. Going to try and not worry.
I’m hoping to get a stream for the Sligo game this afternoon and then we’re off out with our friends to a nice bar/ bistro place near us where people get dressed up, so it will be nice to glam up for a change.
Have a good friday everyone 💙
The day got a lot worse with TFG pulling out of the takeover. Very bad day

Hi all. It's a lovely sunny day here - exactly two years to the day when Chris and I went to watch England play at Durham on what turned out to be the hottest day ever!! I'll never forget it - absolutely brutal heat.
Very worrying news about the takeover collapsing. What on earth has Moshiri been doing It all seems to be to do with 777's loans. They are absolute charlatans and shouldn't have been within 1000 miles of our club.
No overtime this weekend. So I'm going to the gym tomorrow and might go swimming as well.
Have a lovely evening all x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back