Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Happy birthday to Mrs Bl and Mrs De, I hope you’ve spoiled them rotten gents. @anjelikaferrett Chris’s appointment sounds like it was very positive, let’s hope that continues. I’ve had a lovely day, went to Grange over Sands and walked along the promenade, the weather was glorious and consequently my shoulders are red. Then we went to skelwith bridge and sat outside in the sunshine. Many years ago Mr P took me there for my birthday and the red arrows flew over in a V formation- he said he’d arranged it specially but I’m pretty sure he was having me on. Fingers crossed for another lovely day tomorrow but I’m working and won’t see much of it.

My faith in humanity is being in Thailand and seeing dogs like this one I've just been stroking for a few minutes, sat right in the way of people walking into the 7-Eleven, but not one person shooing him away and simply stepping around him. I know that if he wants to sleep another 2-3 and I go back, he'll be in exactly the same spot, happy as Larry. 😂

IMG-20240718-062817.jpg

@Ducans elbow , well same here , Mrs bl’s birthday today too, we’re just back from an Afternoon Tea down the coast . She shares her birthday with 5 other people we know , I’ll add Mrs DE to the list! . Happy birthday to Mrs DE , hope she has a great day snd you all have a super meal tonight.
Belated Happy Birthday to Mrs BL, hope she had a lovely day.💐🎂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back