Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi everybody. All appeared to go smoothly with the scan. Chris rang me at lunchtime and said he was done but he would be radioactive for the next six hours! He was advised to stay away from his pets during that time as they could be affected. Results next week some time.
My not much planned day turned into ' Mum.I forgot to tell you I booked a session with Zak (our PT)." I am worn out. The gym was boiling. Zak had his 'air con" on u.e the big roller doors at the front were wide open. The gym is a warehouse on an Industrial estate. We did upper body today - my shoulders are in agony. Still no pain no gain.
It's been lovely seeing some sunshine today.
I hope you are all enjoying the sun.
Chuffed for you all .Did you turn the lights out to see if he was glowing ?

Just seen this photo in large format on my pc for the first time. We'd just left the Indian restaurant where I'd been for a pee before the home journey, and men of my age and very pale jeans are NOT a good combination. So I was very pleased (relieved) to see that I'd left no obvious tell tale signs of my visit to the loo. :blush:

But I'm sure somebody on here would have already mentioned if I had. Pete.

Sorry Fred it’s what I do……

I had a wonderful time thanks H. And hopefully my friends did too and it will have inspired them to return sometime soon. I took them to some of our old haunts including Eden Project (pissed down on Monday), St Ives, Sennen Cove, St Michaels Mount and the Ferry Boat Inn amongst other places. Jazzy will probably know some of them very well. Also took them to see some of the places where Cal and I worked. Cal and Ronnie were each others bridesmaids so we go back a long way. We ate and drank a lot of course, but Ronnie has one of these watches that measures activity and apparently we averaged 20,000 steps a day which she said was quite good, and few of these steps would have been on the flat. So I'll now be having a couple of days detox before G&T Friday. I'll get around to posting some pics later.

Glad you and your guests had a great time Fred, everyone needs a break. Those watches sound good, I’m up to 25 steps a day now…..

Yo Pete what you been doing today.

Hi Carlos, same as usual tbh, look after my wife all day then ,when my son takes over, visit the pub for a bit of respite. Nice to see the sun out though as my mates and I finally got to sit outside and enjoy a pint in the fresh air on the pub decking, which cost me a fortune to have replaced last year. What have you been up to ?…..

Hi Carlos, same as usual tbh, look after my wife all day then ,when my son takes over, visit the pub for a bit of respite. Nice to see the sun out though as my mates and I finally got to sit outside and enjoy a pint in the fresh air on the pub decking, which cost me a fortune to have replaced last year. What have you been up to ?…..
Nothing much really mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back