Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

@Ducans elbow , well same here , Mrs bl’s birthday today too, we’re just back from an Afternoon Tea down the coast . She shares her birthday with 5 other people we know , I’ll add Mrs DE to the list! . Happy birthday to Mrs DE , hope she has a great day snd you all have a super meal tonight.
Wow , happy birthday to Mrs BL , hope you had a lovely day . You could have taken her over to Troon , but of a hike though 😂

@Ducans elbow , well same here , Mrs bl’s birthday today too, we’re just back from an Afternoon Tea down the coast . She shares her birthday with 5 other people we know , I’ll add Mrs DE to the list! . Happy birthday to Mrs DE , hope she has a great day snd you all have a super meal tonight.
Happy birthday to Mrs BL, we are 7 hours behind you folk in the UK, I just made her boiled eggs with some soldiers , I’m such a romantic at heart ;)

Hi everybody. All appeared to go smoothly with the scan. Chris rang me at lunchtime and said he was done but he would be radioactive for the next six hours! He was advised to stay away from his pets during that time as they could be affected. Results next week some time.
My not much planned day turned into ' Mum.I forgot to tell you I booked a session with Zak (our PT)." I am worn out. The gym was boiling. Zak had his 'air con" on u.e the big roller doors at the front were wide open. The gym is a warehouse on an Industrial estate. We did upper body today - my shoulders are in agony. Still no pain no gain.
It's been lovely seeing some sunshine today.
I hope you are all enjoying the sun.

Happy birthday Mrs BL. Have a great day

Hi everybody. All appeared to go smoothly with the scan. Chris rang me at lunchtime and said he was done but he would be radioactive for the next six hours! He was advised to stay away from his pets during that time as they could be affected. Results next week some time.
My not much planned day turned into ' Mum.I forgot to tell you I booked a session with Zak (our PT)." I am worn out. The gym was boiling. Zak had his 'air con" on u.e the big roller doors at the front were wide open. The gym is a warehouse on an Industrial estate. We did upper body today - my shoulders are in agony. Still no pain no gain.
It's been lovely seeing some sunshine today.
I hope you are all enjoying the sun.
Wonderful news , made up for you and Chris Anj.

So it's only fair that as I rest chilling listening to Jazz Fm - some cool soul on right now - in the lovely late afternoon sun with Tintin and Rosie ( Mrs J at the rescue) that I have a beer to toast you both.

Cheers

Wonderful news , made up for you and Chris Anj.

So it's only fair that as I rest chilling listening to Jazz Fm - some cool soul on right now - in the lovely late afternoon sun with Tintin and Rosie ( Mrs J at the rescue) that I have a beer to toast you both.

Cheers
Enjoy. I may join you in a beer later. Daughter's boyfriend is on his way over so it would only be polite to offer him.a beverage!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back