Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this fine day here .I hope all had a good night and wake to a splendid day today .Not much happening that doesn't involve picking at this moment for us ,we could do with rain for the mushrooms and sun for the berries !
I think it is the grey that would mean a poor sales up until now @peteblue ,not my idea just a friends thoughts .Have a great day all .COYB

Good morning all on this fine day here .I hope all had a good night and wake to a splendid day today .Not much happening that doesn't involve picking at this moment for us ,we could do with rain for the mushrooms and sun for the berries !
I think it is the grey that would mean a poor sales up until now @peteblue ,not my idea just a friends thoughts .Have a great day all .COYB

Talking of grey, sunrise today was a bit of a damp squib. Supposedly brightening later and sunny mid evening. We could do with some nice weather this weekend as we have outside food at the pub this weekend. We are hostage to the weather at the moment. Sunny and the outside of the pub comes alive, wet and we might as well pick mushrooms…

….got a call from my son at 12.30 this morning that his wife’s ’water had broken’ and could we come around to look after their 2 girls. 2 hours later Alice Rose was delivered a month early at 5lb9oz. Thats their 3rd daughter, our 5th grandchild.

Long old night but a perfect start to the day.
Congratulations mate! Hope all are doing well.

Talking of grey, sunrise today was a bit of a damp squib. Supposedly brightening later and sunny mid evening. We could do with some nice weather this weekend as we have outside food at the pub this weekend. We are hostage to the weather at the moment. Sunny and the outside of the pub comes alive, wet and we might as well pick mushrooms…
It seems to be the way of the last few summers now- clammy heat with regular showers. Yesterday evening was like winter with heavy rain and the wind gale like. Add in that we lost the match and I have had better evenings.

….got a call from my son at 12.30 this morning that his wife’s ’water had broken’ and could we come around to look after their 2 girls. 2 hours later Alice Rose was delivered a month early at 5lb9oz. Thats their 3rd daughter, our 5th grandchild.

Congratulations 🥂 to everyone and what a beautiful name 💙

Morning all, raining here this morning with a promise of brightening up later. I hope so as am off out to Parbold (Jazzy will know this place) for a girls lunch with my ex colleagues which is always both a good laugh and a time to put the world to rights. As the only leftie the discussions are good and we haven’t met since the election. I could never get my head round why three intelligent women could think that Johnson was doing ok.
Then tonight we are going to our friends house to see their home renovations and no doubt a few drinks will be had. It’s all go today 😂
Have a great Friday everyone 💙

Congratulations on the additional Grandchild, hope mum , Alice Rose and your son are all doing well. I came from a family of 5 children , have 3 myself ,and when the fifth grandchild was born it brought a vague contented feeling of “ my job is done here” in terms of continuing the family line 🙂

Congrats to all ,especially the Mum and baby Alice Rose :D

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back