Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this sunny day here . I hoe all had a good night and have an even better day .
Well despite my lack of enthusiasm for the new season it is almost upon us and the fever is setting in ,if only there was a pill to stop it or at least one to stop the pain if it all goes to pot .Come kick off time with no regard to my current state of mind I will be back to the " We should get into European places " mindset I imagine .
Have a great day all COYB

Morning everyone,

Well, the weekend is upon us ( although every day is a weekend for retirees like me ) and the big kick off is just around the corner. Usually the new season brings hope and expectation. This season the hope and expectation are I think entirely realistic, I just want us to start next season at BMD as a PL club.

Good luck to @Glwadysover and @Armaghtoffee for their trip to Goodison.

Weather good today after yesterday's deluge so gardening and then a sit in the garden with a glass of vino .

Well whatever you do have a lovely day and weekend.

Morning everyone,

Well, the weekend is upon us ( although every day is a weekend for retirees like me ) and the big kick off is just around the corner. Usually the new season brings hope and expectation. This season the hope and expectation are I think entirely realistic, I just want us to start next season at BMD as a PL club.

Good luck to @Glwadysover and @Armaghtoffee for their trip to Goodison.

Weather good today after yesterday's deluge so gardening and then a sit in the garden with a glass of vino .

Well whatever you do have a lovely day and weekend.
Morning jazzy.

I won’t actually be travelling until tomorrow but gratefully accept your early best wishes. With all the wind and rain we have been getting, I’m not disappointed to be giving the weather another day to settle before flying. Tomorrow in Liverpool is meant to be nice and I’m already looking forward to a pre-game pint at the Albert Dock.

Morning jazzy.

I won’t actually be travelling until tomorrow but gratefully accept your early best wishes. With all the wind and rain we have been getting, I’m not disappointed to be giving the weather another day to settle before flying. Tomorrow in Liverpool is meant to be nice and I’m already looking forward to a pre-game pint at the Albert Dock.
Yep weather forecast is sun and cloudy tomorrow with a small chance of a shower in the morning. Should be around 18-19°.

Hope you enjoy the game as much as your pint.

Morning all, been awake most of the night but what else is new? Train to York leaves at 11.16 so plenty of time to check and re-check tickets etc. Safe journey tomorrow @Armaghtoffee, if you see an overexcited old woman in a GOT t-shirt that will be me but you probably guessed that already.
I’m off to make sure I’ve packed everything.:lol:
Have a good day, all.💙
Safe travels and here’s to 3 points tomorrow!

Morning all, been awake most of the night but what else is new? Train to York leaves at 11.16 so plenty of time to check and re-check tickets etc. Safe journey tomorrow @Armaghtoffee, if you see an overexcited old woman in a GOT t-shirt that will be me but you probably guessed that already.
I’m off to make sure I’ve packed everything.:lol:
Have a good day, all.💙
I guess you don't want another stroll around town? 😂
At least you have your bearings now.
Have a great time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back