Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, raining here and it sounds like it’s in for the day. I see the Goodison heroes shows have both been cancelled @anjelikaferrett - will they refund you or give an alternative date? Relieved to hear your karaoke is more Robbie Williams than Daniel O Donnell @Armaghtoffee - I used to work with some nurses who were obsessed with him - used to drive me round the bend in the staff room.
Today I will be mostly knitting. I’ve gone full grandma mode and done two hats and two sets of bootees. Today’s project is a blanket. Oh how my life is changing- not that I’m complaining of course.
Have a lovely Thursday everyone 💙

Morning all, raining here and it sounds like it’s in for the day. I see the Goodison heroes shows have both been cancelled @anjelikaferrett - will they refund you or give an alternative date? Relieved to hear your karaoke is more Robbie Williams than Daniel O Donnell @Armaghtoffee - I used to work with some nurses who were obsessed with him - used to drive me round the bend in the staff room.
Today I will be mostly knitting. I’ve gone full grandma mode and done two hats and two sets of bootees. Today’s project is a blanket. Oh how my life is changing- not that I’m complaining of course.
There mere sound of his voice is anxiety inducing.

They have arranged an alternative date for sometime next spring. I've asked for a refund - I can always book again nearer the time.

Silly question maybe but was he employed by the place to sing or just busking?
Yes busking and if I remember correctly he was "snapped up " by a cabaret club to sing there but got itchy feet within a short time ,the rumurs were that he was offered 1000 pounds a week which was footballers money then ,he sounded so good in the small side street with tall buildings .

Have you tried crochet it is much faster .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back