Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this fine day .I hope all had a good night and have a fantastic day . I picked a lot of apples that had fallen yesterday to feed the deer ,our garden at the back is enclosed by wire so they can't get in ,as they love to hoover them up rotten or otherwise .We had nine big trees at the last house but this has only one and they are tasteless! I makes you wonder why they picked it . I got sound out of the karaoke but for some reason I can't get the video depsite using the same monitor we had it connected to before .The challenge goes on ,I have found a used tv that has the connections we need ,my problem is that the player needs active speakers ( or a stereo amp set up ) and the wife won't like a monitor perched next to the TV or me pinching the sound system to have the karaoke in the spare room !
Have a great day all COYB

Good morning. I hope you are all well.Did any of you watch Field Of Deams. If you didn't please check it out. Listening to Andrew Flintoff talk about his accident on Top Gear was so sad. I've always had a soft spot for Freddie. He's got a good heart. The rest of the programme was so uplifting with his raggle taggle cricket team who he intends to take to India.
Other than that it's Wednesday. I am a lady who lunches. Meeting a work mate at a pub about a mile from here so I'm going to walk there and back. Feeling very smug already!
Have a lovely day x

Rhinestone Cowboy. Made for karaoke.
Last season we had an Assistant Referee just in front of us at a Highland League match and somebody pointed out he’d played for and was maybe still being payed by a rival team, Nairn County , which brought a brief rendition of …….” I am a Linesman for Nairn County ..” Coat already on…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back