Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Just got my sons car back from the MoT, fail, front brakes pulling to one side apparently, so it’s back in again shortly for repair and MoT repeat. My lad said he’s not experienced this when driving so I’ll have to check it out tomorrow. I could have done without this….
Not that I know anything about cars but that doesn’t sound like a big job to fix.

Hopefully. Blesses himself.

Did you watch the documentary film when he started with Alzeimer's ,I wept ,he was so gifted as a musician as well as a singer .They recorded the last year if I remember well.
Yes, I’ve watched it twice it was very sad. I saw him in concert at The Phil. before he died.I’ve seen his daughter Ashley in concert twice , she’s a talented guitarist and banjo player.

A dreary start to the day after the bright blue skies of yesterday. Still, I shall be working anyway so it really doesn’t matter to me I suppose.

Two more sleeps until the big kickoff of what is hopefully a mid-table dwelling season. Largely stress free, nothing to get overly excited about and a win in the last Goodison Derby would be just the ticket.

Good morning all on this sunny day here .I hope slept well and have a great day today .Well a crooner from the Emerald isle ! Shades of Joseph Locke although he was probably before your time @Armaghtoffee ,I hope you are right about the next season ,although I think Sean is the right man for now I cannot see him changing his style or even worse his thinking ,I just hope Kevin forces him to .COYB

Good morning all on this sunny day here .I hope slept well and have a great day today .Well a crooner from the Emerald isle ! Shades of Joseph Locke although he was probably before your time @Armaghtoffee ,I hope you are right about the next season ,although I think Sean is the right man for now I cannot see him changing his style or even worse his thinking ,I just hope Kevin forces him to .COYB
I have watched the film of his life story albeit not in many years. I confess to ‘Hear my Song’ being the only thing I know of his work.

I think Dyche might surprise us with a few better players if given the chance. Until then, results trump style all day long.

A dreary start to the day after the bright blue skies of yesterday. Still, I shall be working anyway so it really doesn’t matter to me I suppose.

Two more sleeps until the big kickoff of what is hopefully a mid-table dwelling season. Largely stress free, nothing to get overly excited about and a win in the last Goodison Derby would be just the ticket.
Have a safe and profitable visit AT

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back