Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Fontaines on at 5pm too. Have you listened to their new album yet? On my second listen now and it's a definite grower. I had high expectations and think it's going to meet them after a few more listens.

Also watched Kneecap Reading performance on IPLAYER last night. Not really my thing and got a bit bored after about 20 mins. But I reckon they'll be massive. My tip for BBC sound of 25.
Yes I love the new Fontaines album. They are a band right at their peak.

Kneecap are masters at grabbing headlines and courting controversy. Not really my type of thing either but they are that big here now I just can’t not follow them.

Yes I love the new Fontaines album. They are a band right at their peak.

Kneecap are masters at grabbing headlines and courting controversy. Not really my type of thing either but they are that big here now I just can’t not follow them.
Have you listened to the new Beth Gibbons album (lead singer of Portishead)? If you're in the mood for chill out it's the perfect album. Absolutely hauntingly beautiful. Wouldn't be shocked if this won the Mercury. They normally opt for something left field.

I reckon @jazzy would absolutely love it.

Have you listened to the new Beth Gibbons album (lead singer of Portishead)? If you're in the mood for chill out it's the perfect album. Absolutely hauntingly beautiful. Wouldn't be shocked if this won the Mercury. They normally opt for something left field.
It hasn’t even been on my radar but will certainly give it a go.

I reckon @jazzy would absolutely love it.

You certainly are the King of the music world Fred, much respect…….

@Barnfred 55 how do you see the English market taking to Kneecap? Their in your face politics might not land with the mainstream and I’m not sure Americans will really get them either.
Gen Z are as anti English as they are. They are gaining traction over here.. plus Gen Z globally seem to be of one mind, which is very anti establishment. I think what Kneecap are doing is representative of their generation. They'll be huge I'm sure.

Morning all on this sunny day ,not my disposition I am afraid after the fiasco yesterday .I hope all are well and had a good kip . We have a plant in the garden that has failed to flower if I remember it is a Peruvian lily ,if I use plantnet it says it is a birch ! Anyway it has survived the winter here twice so it is hardy but I think it doesn't have enough daytime to flower so I am bringing it in for the winter hoping to kick start the season .The point is today I am painting a plantpot in Peruvian style ,we do like a bit of colour .
Have a great day all COYB
Is it a joke that Paddy power have paid out on us being relegated ? (Daily Mail) .
There has to be a line soon for Sean ,Kevin has to grow a pair ,saying that Textor seems to like the Palace manager so we might have to wait .

Morning all, well I’ve woke up to find that it’s not a nightmare I’ve had and we really are bottom of the table with a -7 goal difference and not a goal to be had. Can’t say I’m looking forward to 2 home games this week.
On the plus side in 10 days time we are off to Greece and by then I will hopefully be a grandma, so Everton can do one as I refuse to be miserable. It’s definitely feeling more autumnal this past few days so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for an Indian summer. Have a great bank holiday everyone 💙

Hi everyone, hope you're not too disheartened about the football.

I'm trying to get myself back into the swing of posting but it's not happening at the minute. Feeling stressed a lot still, just trying to keep my mental health above the parapet.

Take care guys and enjoy the bank holiday.
Nice to hear from you. Keep going, you’re doing well and you’ll always get support and encouragement on here.

Morning all on this sunny day ,not my disposition I am afraid after the fiasco yesterday .I hope all are well and had a good kip . We have a plant in the garden that has failed to flower if I remember it is a Peruvian lily ,if I use plantnet it says it is a birch ! Anyway it has survived the winter here twice so it is hardy but I think it doesn't have enough daytime to flower so I am bringing it in for the winter hoping to kick start the season .The point is today I am painting a plantpot in Peruvian style ,we do like a bit of colour .
Have a great day all COYB
Is it a joke that Paddy power have paid out on us being relegated ? (Daily Mail) .
There has to be a line soon for Sean ,Kevin has to grow a pair ,saying that Textor seems to like the Palace manager so we might have to wait .
We have those kind of gardening problems too. In the garden we have a couple of grapevines and olive trees which bear fruit every year but just as the olives and grapes start to look like they’re growing bigger along comes autumn and they never get chance to grow or ripen to the stage where you could eat them. Sadly they’re just too big to bring indoors over winter but they thrive very well through our northern winter which always surprises me. I also have a lemon and an orange tree which we do bring indoors but bizarrely for the first summer in a number of years neither has given us any fruit. I usually get enough lemons to put a slice in my gin but not this year. I’ve donated our avocado tree to my son as it’s too big to bring indoors and I can’t bear to watch it die.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back