Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

3 points v Bournemouth might help!

Excellent service by GP. Telephone consultation but when I set out the problem he said come right in. Thorough check up and said " I don't know what it is but it's nothing sinister " . That will do , I can deal with the pain and discomfort.
Peace of mind goes a long way to treating a physical ailment.

So just wine then?

And it's a bonus that we got rid of that pest Maupay
Pleased your leg pain is nothing sinister, enjoy the evening sun and your tipple. As to Maupay, good riddance. As he left Goodison after the Brighton game he flatly refused to even acknowledge the youngsters clamouring for an autograph, just kept staring ahead. Sheer arrogance - I was so disappointed for them, I felt like striding over a giving him a piece my mind, Everton player harangued by old woman - I could have gone viral 🤣🤣🤣

Pleased your leg pain is nothing sinister, enjoy the evening sun and your tipple. As to Maupay, good riddance. As he left Goodison after the Brighton game he flatly refused to even acknowledge the youngsters clamouring for an autograph, just kept staring ahead. Sheer arrogance - I was so disappointed for them, I felt like striding over a giving him a piece my mind, Everton player harangued by old woman - I could have gone viral 🤣🤣🤣
At least you wouldn't have used the F bomb G

Morning all, it's just mental the weather. it's raining then sunny then raining then sunny that's just daily, so glad i bought wet weather footwear and some rain jackets, I've used them a lot, a bit too warn most of the time for a big coat although I've even had my woolly hat on at times, in August, never ever done that before.

Headaches eased so far today but I can feel it building and I've got abdominal pains today, I get so blocked because of my medication it can be painful at times going for a #2

@anjelikaferrett I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2014/15 ish but since I have lost 6 stone or thereabouts I may have reversed it, I eat what i want these days with no issues including a lot of sweets and chocolate lol it can be scary when you first get diagnosed it seems like everything is out to get you and limits your diet, which takes getting used too.

Hope the Drs goes well Jazzy, nothing worse than back pain especially if it's down your leg as well, not sciatica is it?

HAve a good day guys.
I got diagnosed with T2 also back in 2010. I did what you did but not as impressive- 3 stone down and I haven’t had anything other than normal test results since and not had to go on meds. I do think losing weight is the key. I pretty much eat what I want now with half an eye on a healthy diet but I love cake and chocolate too much 😂.
Try eating a kiwi fruit with the skin on for bowel issues.

Excellent service by GP. Telephone consultation but when I set out the problem he said come right in. Thorough check up and said " I don't know what it is but it's nothing sinister " . That will do , I can deal with the pain and discomfort.
That’s good news, you did the right thing with a throbbing pain in your legs though. If it doesn’t go away get back in touch or try 111.

Hi everybody. I hope your back is feeling better @jazzy and glad you didn't get too wet @Terrarian. It must be so exciting for you @Val P. I bet you can't wait for baby to arrive.
Today was my last day in work for rwo weeks. I cannot wait to go away. I've worked super hard this week and cleared all my work. I hate leaving stuff and like to come back to a clear desk.
Tomorrow I have the joy of a retinal eye test - or something like that. Can't remember if I told you I have recently been diagnosed as Type 2 diabetic. Anyway this is all part of the follow up. I can't drive for 6 hours afterwards ɓut getting the bus is fine!
Have a lovely evening everyone x
I hope all your tests go well. One thing I find reassuring about having this diagnosis is the fact that every year I get a good MOT from the Practice Nurse which is (so far) reassuring for a woman of my age. No matter how many times I ask they won’t remove the diagnosis even though all my results have been normal and I’ve never needed meds yet.
Now it’s time to get on with enjoying your well earned two weeks off, I hope you have a great time 😀

Good morning all on this foggy day .I hope all are well and had a good night's sleep . I would love to send Maupay off with a tirade but knowing our luck the deal won't go through ,suffice to say I wish him no success at all just for his manner .
I ticked off another bucket list item yesterday in visiting a street food market ,I had Cambodian as the Venezualan looked too tex mex and the wife had a Japanese "pizza ".We were not impressed with either the pizza wasn't and the Cambodian tasted a bit like a sweet BBQ rib sauce ,we did enjoy the chat with the girls serving as we waited ,ask @Barnfred 55 !
May be we will see the sale of DCL today ,I really hope Kevin has a replacement sorted or the signs are not good .I like Dom as he seems a nice lad but we have to face the fact that he is not doing the job ,one good season of goals in how many ? If he goes to Newcastle I think Wilson will be makeweight and that will do me as he knows where the net is .
Have a great day all COYB

Good morning all on this foggy day .I hope all are well and had a good night's sleep . I would love to send Maupay off with a tirade but knowing our luck the deal won't go through ,suffice to say I wish him no success at all just for his manner .
I ticked off another bucket list item yesterday in visiting a street food market ,I had Cambodian as the Venezualan looked too tex mex and the wife had a Japanese "pizza ".We were not impressed with either the pizza wasn't and the Cambodian tasted a bit like a sweet BBQ rib sauce ,we did enjoy the chat with the girls serving as we waited ,ask @Barnfred 55 !
May be we will see the sale of DCL today ,I really hope Kevin has a replacement sorted or the signs are not good .I like Dom as he seems a nice lad but we have to face the fact that he is not doing the job ,one good season of goals in how many ? If he goes to Newcastle I think Wilson will be makeweight and that will do me as he knows where the net is .
Have a great day all COYB
I like Wilson but he knows where the treatment table is as well.

I “usually “ have a good handle on any leg pain as it comes from my running and I’ve usually suffered it before or know the cause. For me it’s self inflicted so I bypass the Doctors and go to my favourite sports physio who then identifies what it is , the cause and the rehabilitation exercises I need to do. If your pain and discomfort persist it’s worth considering a physio.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back