Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Lucia and the best boys are the main support. Glasgow female fronted indie band who have just supported Garbage on their European tour. I've listened to their album once and it's decent. Will play it a couple more times so i know the music better before I see them. The second artist is a young London based female artist called Kaeto. She's been around a while and has sort of changed genres recently from 70s disco-ish to more synthish dance pop. But I like most of her stuff.

Kaeto is new to me. I also had never heard of Mountford Hall and had to Google it.

Have you listened to Beth Rowley? Totally new to me but say her name as support for a Belfast gig I’m heading to.

Kaeto is new to me. I also had never heard of Mountford Hall and had to Google it.

Have you listened to Beth Rowley? Totally new to me but say her name as support for a Belfast gig I’m heading to.
I'd seen a couple of video's of Kaeto that Lou Smith took but I checked her out a bit more when she was announced as playing at Liverpool. I've not been to Mountford Hall for must be close to 45 years. I don't recall it being big enough for a capacity of 2500 but it could easily have been extended. Starting to look forward to it now. Tickets were booked in early Feb and it's a little over a month away now.

I don't know Beth Rowley at all. I haven't listened to Duke Special as Blue put me off when he said he liked him.

Ha ha. Just joking mate. Completely forgot about it. Will give him a listen next. Just watching a video Lou Smith's just uploaded of Geordie Creep (ex front man of Black Midi). He's gone all out Jazz but I'm really enjoying it. So talented.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back