Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Didn’t work for me either but topical.

Lazy commentary on transgender rights trots out the line about if I choose to identify as a cat etc

Fully accept if I have taken one issue and conflated it with another. Enoch Burke is forever in the news here.
I agree with your comments but this is all the class not just the ones who want to be identified as it as opposed to She7He

Good morning all on this fine day 23 degrees again today ,oh for some rain . I hope all had a good night and have a great day today . Not much going on here ,I just have itchy fingers to make something .The peruvian flower pot crashed and burned as the paints from Lidl didn't cover the plastic and my attempts at using emulsion first just provided a textured layer that was impossible to paint over .So it is off to the shops on the morrow to procure a set of three if they still have them . Have a great day all COYB.

Good morning all. Just catching up on the last few pages. Huge Congratulations to @Val P on the arrival of her granddaughter. What a beautiful name. @jazzy - revisiting my old haunts. We had our wedding reception in Marantos.
I haven't posted much because we haven't done much. It has been a totally chilled out holiday. However last night we went to see the turtles. It was amazing. A one hour, mostly off road, trip to the other side of the island to the nesting grounds. No human settlements anywhere nearby. Pitch black - the Milky Way clearly visible above and loafs of female turtles coming on the beach to lay. The wildlife guides use red light which doesn't affect the turtles. We just sat and watched. Then we saw some babies hatching and were allowed to help them into the sea - only 1 in 1000 survive
Here'ssome pics. Not great but hopefully you can aee something
20240907_203341.jpg VideoCapture_20240908-083102.jpg

Good morning all. Just catching up on the last few pages. Huge Congratulations to @Val P on the arrival of her granddaughter. What a beautiful name. @jazzy - revisiting my old haunts. We had our wedding reception in Marantos.
I haven't posted much because we haven't done much. It has been a totally chilled out holiday. However last night we went to see the turtles. It was amazing. A one hour, mostly off road, trip to the other side of the island to the nesting grounds. No human settlements anywhere nearby. Pitch black - the Milky Way clearly visible above and loafs of female turtles coming on the beach to lay. The wildlife guides use red light which doesn't affect the turtles. We just sat and watched. Then we saw some babies hatching and were allowed to help them into the sea - only 1 in 1000 survive
Here'ssome pics. Not great but hopefully you can aee something
View attachment 272414View attachment 272416
What an experience that must have been. Truly unbelievable

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back