Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Afternoon guys. I have some sad news to share with you. My brother in law up in Ambleside had a sudden and very quick downturn in his health over the weekend, as is so often the case with cancer. Sadly he passed during the night, peacefully whilst under medication. I'm still going ahead with my plans to visit Liverpool and Ambleside over the next week, but regretfully I won't get to see my BIL, which was the main purpose of going. I'll still get to attend my niece's 30th and catch up with family, and then get to see my other sister in Ambleside and spend some time with her, so it isn't all bad.

Anyway, I'll try and catch up with you before I go on Thursday. 💙

Afternoon guys. I have some sad news to share with you. My brother in law up in Ambleside had a sudden and very quick downturn in his health over the weekend, as is so often the case with cancer. Sadly he passed during the night, peacefully whilst under medication. I'm still going ahead with my plans to visit Liverpool and Ambleside over the next week, but regretfully I won't get to see my BIL, which was the main purpose of going. I'll still get to attend my niece's 30th and catch up with family, and then get to see my other sister in Ambleside and spend some time with her, so it isn't all bad.

So sorry to hear this, hope you and your sis are okay and can take comfort that his passing was peaceful.💙

Sorry to hear that Fred, my condolences to you and your family.

Really sorry to hear this Fred, condolences to you and the family….

Oh I'm so sorry mate. My sincere condolences.

Sorry to hear this , condolences to you and your family .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back