Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this dull day here .I hope all slept well and have a great day today .We are off to have the winter flu jab and a covid booster along with shoppimg for the weekend .Have a great day all COYB
Take it easy today. Anyone I know here who got both injections together has been poorly for days after. Paracetamol before and after if you can.

Morning all. A hectic last 10 days here. At the start of it our eldest cat , but only 20 months old, Bessie , went missing for 5 days then turned up last Saturday morning obviously injured in some way. On Monday the vet X rayed her and found a broken bone at the base of her tail and said she’d likely have to have her tail removed below the break. Not something we want but they’re afraid the tail will be a liability to her in the open . So she’s been confined to the house since, back to vet’s tomorrow to see how things are progressing.

Morning all, having a bit of a mare here. 2 types of Tiles for bathroom - not enough of one and too many of the other have arrived, the shower is too big to fit in the space- the actual shower and not a cubicle (not our mistakes), and now I’ve got a puncture 😫. Luckily the company seem to be sorting it out without fuss and the fitters even gave me a number for a mobile puncture repair man. It’s never straightforward when you’re having jobs done - is it just me?
I am having my flu jab next week but have declined covid. I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m just losing a bit of trust in it.
Anyway we had visitors last night so tons of grandma and grandad cuddles which make everything perfect in my world- such a little package makes such a difference 💙💗
Have a great Thursday all.

Morning all. A hectic last 10 days here. At the start of it our eldest cat , but only 20 months old, Bessie , went missing for 5 days then turned up last Saturday morning obviously injured in some way. On Monday the vet X rayed her and found a broken bone at the base of her tail and said she’d likely have to have her tail removed below the break. Not something we want but they’re afraid the tail will be a liability to her in the open . So she’s been confined to the house since, back to vet’s tomorrow to see how things are progressing.
Aw bless her, she’ll have to identify as a Manx cat. Hope it’s good news tomorrow 💙

Morning everyone.

Not much on the agenda today.

Might do a bit of reading , perhaps listen to some music but essentially a day to relax I think.

Surprised that there's no news on Ten Hags future at United and I read a very worrying article yesterday that Everton's prospective new owners had made inquiries to see if he'd been interested.

Please no......that would be even worse than Southgate!.

Anyway have a lovely day everyone.

Personally I think it’s a disgrace the way ManU are treating their manager. Keep him or sack him, but stop with this endless public speculation …

Me too no reaction to any of them and i think this is the fifth/sixth ( You would need to ask my secretary ,she answers to wife ) I see the point of doubters but having never had Covid I will stick to the bosses regime .
On the good side I have sent messages to my son at odd times when I some comment that might have interested him and a plea that he had enough sadness in his life ,he succumbed two days ago to talk after his latest game had been released .So now we are on talking terms again yippee .
The bad side I got the new karaoke machine and it won't send a video signal to the monitor I use ,my old one sends the picture but the sound is faulty ,never rains .......

Me too no reaction to any of them and i think this is the fifth/sixth ( You would need to ask my secretary ,she answers to wife ) I see the point of doubters but having never had Covid I will stick to the bosses regime .
On the good side I have sent messages to my son at odd times when I some comment that might have interested him and a plea that he had enough sadness in his life ,he succumbed two days ago to talk after his latest game had been released .So now we are on talking terms again yippee .
The bad side I got the new karaoke machine and it won't send a video signal to the monitor I use ,my old one sends the picture but the sound is faulty ,never rains .......
So good to hear that you and your son are on speaking terms again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back