Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning everyone. Another lovely show last night in the sky- who needs a telly! Apparently the big burst was at 12.30:am by which time I was fast asleep. It was also on my bucket list too @Gwladysover so it’s been wonderful to see them twice this year from our own garden.
Bathroom is coming along nicely- I’ve gone for a feature wall which is very brave of me as I usually play it safe. What made me laugh was when my son said when we were talking about taking a risk with it - you have to think mum, in 15 or 20 years will you still be able to live with it? I told him in 20 years I’ll be delighted if I can still get to the bathroom never mind what the tiles are like! So I am now officially my mother who used to say all the time when buying things - it will see me out this 😂.
Have a great Friday all 💙

What a great night in the football! Ireland get a win and Lee Carsley blots his copybook with the English. I’m convinced Carsley is the man to take over Everton once the Friedkin’s secure control and last night makes it a tiny bit more likely 😀
Didn't watch it but I read that England were a shambles. If that's right with the players he had at his disposal what makes you think that LC is the right guy for us ?

Didn't watch it but I read that England were a shambles. If that's right with the players he had at his disposal what makes you think that LC is the right guy for us ?
I see him as an innovative coach who will want to run an actual game project rather than just be passing through a club. He got it wrong balance wise last night but there was logic in trying to blitz Greece from the outset.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back