Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this dark morn .I hope all are well and had a good night .
I feel for you @peteblue as it does seem a never ending ebb at this time , there is nothing we can do but be here for you ,I side with @jazzy on the faith side but I also wish that I had a belief that would help in hard times as does @Armaghtoffee . Sadly neither can stop things happening that as Jazzy says come with our age ,so we have to cherish the ones we are left with . Our nearest neighbour who has dementia has now lost 30 kilos and they suspect he has cancer ,around the back of our place another told us two days ago he has throat cancer and he is a lot younger than me .
The karoke that I bought that doesn't work is now up and running and once I tune my instrument will be put through it's paces and a video posted on here .Suggestions on a postcard please
Have a great day all COYB .
Oh what a great game....what Blue should sing next...from an Everton point of view it has to be D Team Things can only get better.

Further suggestions appreciated

Man has been the reason for the conflict, not the religion.

We all are born with different paths to walk but we are always where we are meant to be. Pete is suffering now but he is easing the pain of those around him while dealing with his own. Call it fate if you prefer it to religion but we are all here with a purpose greater than ourselves.
I will respectfully disagree AT , but I will leave it there mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back