2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
We looked generally panicky at the back all night. Luckily Spurs don't have the killer instinct these days and settled for the draw, which meant we could have won late on. We need a calm composed centre half to play with Godfrey next season.

Keane has been poor since the England squad was announced and he wasn't in it. Think his confidence has took a knock.

Just a bad night for the lad but I think he's had more good games than bad this season.
Your right, glad l didn't come on the site after the final whistle, I was fuming . Guess we all have bad days.

He seems to lose confidence with relative ease even within games he will exasperate a mistake by making 3-4 others ,he looks like a guy who’s trying to mark world class players like Kane whilst thinking “have I left the oven on “

A bad night for Micky Kegger (aided and abetted by Holgate), but he's had a good season in the main.

I don't think all the changes in defence have helped him and he just doesn't look comfortable in a back 3, which for a CB is pretty fundamental stuff. It's clear why he won't be going with England.

Personally, I'd still take him ahead of Ming's or Dier, but waistcoat has made his mind up.

Keane has been poor since the England squad was announced and he wasn't in it. Think his confidence has took a knock.

Just a bad night for the lad but I think he's had more good games than bad this season.
Throughout this season, he’s been one of our strongest and most consistent performers. He's not perfect, but people are taking a poor evening and stretching it.

arent three of them penalties? So 3 goals and 4 assists for our 50 million pound attacking midfielder.
Same stats as James then, for a player who apparently does nothing.

Pens count just as much as goals. As I was told repeatedly when I said King wasn't good enough for the last 2 years when people wanted him after Bournemouth initially got relegated.

Last night he was poor but he has been very good generally for the last year. However this was always my problem with him he got left out of the England squad and then the City game and since he's come back in his confidence has been affected. Also he seems to struggle in a 3/5 even as the middle player. I hope people aren't to harsh but I would go back to a 4 in the next game with Godfrey alongside Keane and its just which is the less of 2 evils with Holgate or Coleman as RB as I don't think either can really play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back