2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s amazing how 1 decent game every 3-4 months is enough to satisfy the boot lickers

We expect our manager to not drop a single point yet we’re calling for new deals if Michael Keane has a game where he doesn’t make a mistake and Siggurdson has a game where he puts a few passes together. They only cost 80 million combined.

I honestly don’t want to argue with people on here (fun as it is) but if Siggurdson’s ‘efforts’ this season are enough to reward him with a new deal considering what he has ‘given’ to Everton over the duration of his last one, then that’s a train I really really can’t get on ever.
Fair enough mate, we all have our opinions :)

MotM performance from Michael Keane tonight with a couple of excellent assists to help Tottenham earn a point.

Seriously though, the lad had an off day and made a couple of errors that we were punished for by probably the best striker in the Country. Not sure why there is a communication problem with him and Holgate in a fanless, almost silent, stadium though, surely a "My ball' or "Clear it" shout can be easily heard by the other defender.

The difficulty with Keane is he really struggles when he's in and out of the side. He needs to play every game to build his focus and confidence, so he's never really going to work as a squad player, which is obviously a problem if he's not deemed good enough to be an automatic starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back