2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
The four players that are symbolic of our gutless mentality are:

Gomes - goes hiding all the time

Iwobi - goes hiding / isnt good enough

Holgate - arrogant and thinks better than what he is

Delph - see above

The four main suspects that need punting badly in the summer. Letting the whole club and rest of the side down.

Telling that Brands brought in 3/4 of em...
The thing is I'll cheer anybody who puts on a blue shirt but some of the players you mentioned seem to be capable of so much more and its frustrating to watch

How can Keane or Siggurdson not be in a list of players with terrible mentality.

I think Keane when partnered with the right CB can be half decent - he was top class in the Anfield Derby lets not forget whereas flavour of the month Yerry put the ball on the plate to Salah in the Goodison game.

Siggurdsson has redeemed himself this season - deserves a new deal and stepped up big time.

Let's guess.... all the perfect tagger players here, who never have a bad game, have forgotten how good he was earlier in the season and have forgotten all the goals he got us to? They're worth nothing now and they wsnt him iviscerated?

Fans eh?

Haha, nice comment but earlier in the season Keane was boss pinging balls accurately to each wing and driving forward with the ball. He hasn't been able to do that the past couple of months to the same success but he's a good footballer. My opinion of course and happy to agree to disagree mate
I have never seen Keane pinging balls. Long hopeful balls forward without being under pressure yes.

Credit where it is due for Siggy. He has pulled through for us when our backs were against the wall in December and tonight he showed top quality and desire.

He’s played well for him tonight but this is what he does and one of the reasons I can’t stand him. Puts in 5 or 6 games of doing nothing, coasting around, not picking up men, falling over every time he gets the ball, allowing the opposition to utterly dominate us. Then he’ll have one game against a slightly lazy midfield (no surprise he looked good against Spurs again) where he scores a pen or pings a few balls around and fans are ready to forgive all.

He’s a con artist who needs to be driven out the club. I’m sorry people think it’s harsh but really we are way too accepting of very very poor players.

He’s played well for him tonight but this is what he does and one of the reasons I can’t stand him. Puts in 5 or 6 games of doing nothing, coasting around, not picking up men, falling over every time he gets the ball, allowing the opposition to utterly dominate us. Then he’ll have one game against a slightly lazy midfield (no surprise he looked good against Spurs again) where he scores a pen or pings a few balls around and fans are ready to forgive all.

He’s a con artist who needs to be driven out the club. I’m sorry people think it’s harsh but really we are way too accepting of very very poor players.
Honestly I can get why body language wise he can seem less than committed in challenges but its never been part of his game. Tonight I have to say that watching him and James link up was great to see. Some top football at times

Got to remember the blokes just had a baby and is probably up at all hours of the night changing nappies no wonder he looks knackered half the time.

The likes of Gomes however doesnt have that excuse and hasnt anywhere near the goals and assists the Iceman has racked up this season.

I honestly don’t want to argue with people on here (fun as it is) but if Siggurdson’s ‘efforts’ this season are enough to reward him with a new deal considering what he has ‘given’ to Everton over the duration of his last one, then that’s a train I really really can’t get on ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back