2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly think he's just as good as Stones is now anyway. Such a great bit of business to get him. I don't know how it went down but we must have hit some momentary sweet spot where Burnley couldn't fight to keep him and the bigger clubs weren't looking to buy.

Love a centre back who looks like a fighter pilot and makes you feel all safe.

He even looks much tougher mentally now. That moment in the second half when he tried to dribble out and lost the ball. A year ago he would have gone to pieces after that, tonight he just carried on as if it had never happened. He’s really making a lot of us, me included, look very silly for writing him off as too slow or too weak. He’s been a colossus this season. I hope me saying that doesn’t jinx him.

Keane and Godfrey is a good combination, they complement each other well, as would mina and Godfrey, Keane and mina are solid just lacking pace but in the air we dominate, good blends for different matches.

He even looks much tougher mentally now. That moment in the second half when he tried to dribble out and lost the ball. A year ago he would have gone to pieces after that, tonight he just carried on as if it had never happened. He’s really making a lot of us, me included, look very silly for writing him off as too slow or too weak. He’s been a colossus this season. I hope me saying that doesn’t jinx him.
His mental game is really good, even when he makes a rare mistake he isnt fazed, just gets on.
Hopefully our CB for the next few years and certainly future captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back