2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 clean sheets on the row, was quality again tonight, even on that offside he was urging everyone to get out to play them off.
Massive player for us.

Brilliant to see that. The sort of thing that can go unnoticed but ended up winning us the game. He's been a real leader for us this season.

I'm absolutely delighted I was so badly wrong about him. He's the business.

3 clean sheets on the row, was quality again tonight, even on that offside he was urging everyone to get out to play them off.
Massive player for us.
Yeah, he’s the leader and organiser in the back line - don’t think it comes naturally to him but really growing into it. Doesn’t get the credit he deserves. He’s a good defender, end of, no ifs no buts.

I don't even consider if he'll have an off game now. As well as his improvement under Ancelotti his passing is much better than I've given him credit for.

Very, very assured tonight, stayed calm throughout, I think he's reading the game that well at the moment he's starting to look classy, under-rated in this game as he made it all look easy

Is that 3 clean sheets with him and Godfrey together?

Bad timing for Mina to get injured because these two have looked superb the last 3 games.

It was always the sensible pairing because Godfrey's speed covers for Keane's liabilities.

We just haven't seen that much of it because Godfrey had been called into service to cover for Digne.

Keane has won me over. If he is nailed to start he should get the armband in my opinion. I have been watching him shouting and leading in the last few games. Hopefully the penny has dropped and he believes in himself as he appears a confidence player which was the reason I wasn't totally sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back