2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

I now believe he deserves to start its took me a while to get some of his performances in season1 and early part of season 3 out my mind but I've finally moved on. I think he's a reflective player when we are doing well he's one of the best and when we are struggling it affects him most. As we are planning to be a top 4 side most of the time we will be doing well so I expect him to go from strength to strength. I kind of don't want him to pay for England as it doesn't matter who makes the mistake they always blame the Everton player. Look at how Baines and Jagielka were hung out to dry in 2014. Playing alongside Maguire there is definitely a chance Maguire makes a mistake and even Stones won't be infallible as playing for England is different to playing for an all dominant City side. If he's going to play every game he should get the armband as he clearly is taking on a leadership role if you watch him organising them. Previously I thought it should be Digne but Keane has now jumped the queue for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back