2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I wish Keane has an account here.
How he has been overlooked FOR THE SQUAD is inconceivable.
At least it will show the majority are behind him.
He’s played loads of qualifiers hasn’t he? Seems harsh but I think the Scots drew England so every little helps

It's a shame for Keane but I'm glad he isn't in the squad can rest up and be raring to go for the 10-12 games after the break. We having a great finish to season he might just get selected when it really matters.

Never been his biggest fan by a long shot but he's probably been the most consistent English centre half and by some distance this season (and I'm talking even better than Stones who doesn't really need to do much defending)

Still, it benefits us if it means he gets a bit of a rest.

....he’s having a fine season, but being honest, I wouldn’t pick Keane at international level either.
Yer I get this, I think he's better than both coady and dier but they are more versatile and think Keane is too similar to Maguire, probably wanted different options.

I think the real shocker is no Godfrey over some of these players

Lad I work with who's a massive arsenal fan thinks it's mad keanes not been called up. He would play him and stones together. Not often I agree with an arsenal fan but think he's spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back