Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys just thought I'd sign up to reply to this post regarding signing a CB with pace. Keane is one of if not the fastest player we have at Burnley including Andre gray, he has phenomenal pace which we will miss big time it allows us to play do higher than what we should be. Many a time last season he kept up with the best the league had to offer keep an eye out for this particular asset he has very underrated.
How do you think you'll get on next season without Keane? My father in law has watched burnley about 6 times this season (his sister is a burnley ST holder) and each time he has told me how impressed he was with Keane. I'm sure Dyche will use the money wisely, surely your board will give him all the money raised from the Keane sale to invest in the team.
The thought of Andre Gray joining Everton has not gone down as well with many on here. What are his strengths, do you think he could do a job at Everton? I have my doubts.

Our whole back line needs gutting tbh, Coleman won't return the same player, we need 2x CB's and Baines shouldn't be anything other than a squad player. Sadly I think we'll only bring Keane and Martina in but really we could do with 3-4 defenders coming in. Kolisanic on a free was a real miss.

Our whole back line needs gutting tbh, Coleman won't return the same player, we need 2x CB's and Baines shouldn't be anything other than a squad player. Sadly I think we'll only bring Keane and Martina in but really we could do with 3-4 defenders coming in. Kolisanic on a free was a real miss.

You don’t know that at all.

I think one of Jagielka or Williams has to go and a brand new centre half brought in to play alongside Keane. Mori can be third choice and either force himself into the side when he gets a chance or be sold in January. Our current options even when Keane added aren't good enough..

Well then we really shouldnt be signing Michael Keane, United swerved him.

:coffee::coffee:
He is young and has already demonstrated promising ability. The fact United were considering him shows this.

Jagielka and Williams are way past it and Mori deteriorated massively after showing some early promise.

You don’t know that at all.

Statistically after a break as bad as that he'll struggle to return to the same level and even if he does it'll take months of regular football to get upto pace. Also after injuries like that players tend to pick up niggly injuries frequently (such as Eduardo, Ramsey and our own Oviedo) I personally think we should either bring Kenny through the ranks and hope he can make the RB spot his own or sign a decent RB like Soares and prepare for the likely possibility of Seamus not returning to the highest level.

Signing Martina makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back