Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is along side Pickford are the most positive signings in 10 years

Backbone of club potentially for a decade to come

Good point that. Lob in Klassen, Davies, *random world cup winners*, all pretty encouraging, considering the window hasnt actually "SWUNG OPEN!" yet.

The next few weeks will flesh out the shape of the squad eventually, but when an old stager like Andy Jacobs mentions us as being "By far, the most impressive club this summer", you kind of get a nice prickly feeling.

Good point that. Lob in Klassen, Davies, *random world cup winners*, all pretty encouraging, considering the window hasnt actually "SWUNG OPEN!" yet.

The next few weeks will flesh out the shape of the squad eventually, but when an old stager like Andy Jacobs mentions us as being "By far, the most impressive club this summer", you kind of get a nice prickly feeling.

It's mad this new Everton it's like what a fan of other clubs who had a plan and money to spend must have felt like over the last couple of decades roll on August when studs hit turf

To be fair, we're about the only club whose brought in more than 1 player. If he's still saying the same thing, come the end of the window, I'll be even happier.

To be fair, we're about the only club whose brought in more than 1 player. If he's still saying the same thing, come the end of the window, I'll be even happier.

Aye, fair point. He agrees with the internet that Chelsea are completing nowt till their new shirt deal is done. And as heworked for them, I reckon he knows.

But still, nice to get some rep from lads who know their onions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back