Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont Burnley have to lob a few bob at United? Will be to cover that "loss" if so. Appearance/England based, no doubt.

They do, but it doesnt matter if its 25m or 31m, it only matters how he performs on the pitch, to many and ive been guilty of it in the past, the present and no doubt the future, but to many people focusing on the prices, sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

They do, but it doesnt matter if its 25m or 31m, it only matters how he performs on the pitch, to many and ive been guilty of it in the past, the present and no doubt the future, but to many people focusing on the prices, sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

Same here mate. Its epic.

*heads to nothing changes thread to cool off*

I'm not convinced anything has changed yet C. Not yet. We're spending money, a lot of it but we're going to make it all back on sales. It looks good now because we have the players in now before the Lukaku sale. We still haven't signed one of the three strikers we need.

I'm glad we're signing Keane, we needed a center back, but my only memory of him is seeing Lukaku spin him. I'm going to be apprehensive about saying anything has changed until I see who we can attract to replace Lukaku. Pickford, Keane, those are players we could have attracted here if we had the money before Moshiri. Maybe not Klaassen so much but I bet Ron had more to do with that then anything else.

I'm sure Keane will be a good deal but I don't see the point in getting excited at the price when all of the prices are getting inflated like mad. I don't see the point in saying we beat Liverpool and UTD to his signature either, he signed with us because he knows he will walk into the team and I didn't see any bids reported from them either.

I wonder how people would be acting if Lukaku had gone first.

I'm not convinced anything has changed yet C. Not yet. We're spending money, a lot of it but we're going to make it all back on sales. It looks good now because we have the players in now before the Lukaku sale. We still haven't signed one of the three strikers we need.

I'm glad we're signing Keane, we needed a center back, but my only memory of him is seeing Lukaku spin him. I'm going to be apprehensive about saying anything has changed until I see who we can attract to replace Lukaku. Pickford, Keane, those are players we could have attracted here if we had the money before Moshiri. Maybe not Klaassen so much but I bet Ron had more to do with that then anything else.

I'm sure Keane will be a good deal but I don't see the point in getting excited at the price when all of the prices are getting inflated like mad. I don't see the point in saying we beat Liverpool and UTD to his signature either, he signed with us because he knows he will walk into the team and I didn't see any bids reported from them either.

Think you need to change the sheets mate.

I'm 50/50 on Lukaku going just yet J. Just cannot see Chelsea forking out 70 million plus on him, regardless of how much money they have/are backed by.

I don't really care so much about the prices or net spend or whatever. What excites me the most is seeing we have had an obvious plan in place for some time, and we are executing said plan efficiently and competently. It feels a lot different than in years past.

Think you need to change the sheets mate.

Why's that mate? I'm happy with what we have accomplished.

I'm just not counting chickens yet. Still lots of time to go and after signing Pickford our next biggest job is replacing Lukaku.

I'm not arsed about the fee record being broken because it's all looking like it will be made back on sales.

Are any of these players we couldn't have attracted a few years ago? Not really imo. Good players no doubt but none at a level above us or obviously standing out as having the same level of quality Lukaku does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back