Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people stop moaning about bloody fees.

Stop moaning about how much we pay for someone. Stop moaning about negative or positive net spend. Stop caring about meaningless stuff that won't affect us as fans one bit.

We are improving our team. We are getting the average age of the squad down, building a spine that will last us for years, building the foundations before the season has even started to attempt to get us back amongst the big boys. If lukaku goes and we get 90m for him, then sound whose arsed if it means we haven't spent 100m net spend. We have improved the team.

Our new owner is trying to make us into something special, for the first time in years we are doing something that we have never done, showing ambition.

If that means spending a little extra on players then so be it. But at least we are getting our arses into gear and having a go.

New Everton. New era. Boss.

Must not moan about price
*repeat until happy

soz lad

bfetmc.png

Second time the club record transfer fee has been broken.

Nothing has changed.

I'm not going to pass judgment on any change until after this summer when we see the final figure. I'm in the net spend camp as far as judging progress goes.

I'm not as into football outside of Everton these days so I'm not passing judgement on the players we've signed til after preseason.

I'm happy we are getting deals done quick but I don't think these prices are indicative of change but just a sign of the inflation. We all know Lukaku's getting sold along with Cleverley and Deulofeu and more to go after that.

The talk of us beating UTD and Liverpool to his signature is strange because it's simply because he can walk into our starting line up easier than theirs, not because we've bid more or thrown out new financial power around.

Honestly could give a toss about us breaking transfer records with the mental prices thrown around now and with a record sale from Lukaku looming. Moshiri was right when he called it Monopoly money.

Lads he'll cost £31m if we get CL or win a cup or something so if he ends up costing us £31m... well then I really am delighted he did.

No mate.

You think Burnley would add clauses we cant meet?

It will based be on appearances for Everton, England appearances, if he signs a new contract, things that Burnley can see happening, things that get the dollar bills, not pie in the sky.

No mate.

It will based be on appearances for Everton, England appearances, if he signs a new contract, things that Burnley can see happening, things that get the dollar bills, not pie in the sky.

What do you know MG?

Think Burnley will be happy enough with the £25m for a guy with 12 months left.

No mate.

Do you think we will get another c/b in?

I'm not going to pass judgment on any change until after this summer when we see the final figure. I'm in the net spend camp as far as judging progress goes.

I'm not as into football outside of Everton these days so I'm not passing judgement on the players we've signed til after preseason.

I'm happy we are getting deals done quick but I don't think these prices are indicative of change but just a sign of the inflation. We all know Lukaku's getting sold along with Cleverley and Deulofeu and more to go after that.

The talk of us beating UTD and Liverpool to his signature is strange because it's simply because he can walk into our starting line up easier than theirs, not because we've bid more or thrown out new financial power around.

Honestly could give a toss about us breaking transfer records with the mental prices thrown around now and with a record sale from Lukaku looming. Moshiri was right when he called it Monopoly money.

J?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back