Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could be about to break our transfer record (with add ons 31m being mentioned) yet there is only 69 pages on the lad. I happen to think he'll be a great buy for the club, I'm hoping the 'supposed lack of interest in this thread' is because fans are too busy discussing other players, not due to a lack of interest in the lad signing for us.

Who out of players who've been here a while are captain material except Seamus? Schneiderlin has been here since Jan I'd hardly call that a while.
lol

So you say schneirderlin shouldn't be captain because he's not been here long enough but also say Keane who's not even here yet should be captain

:hayee:

Personally Id give Virgin Van Dijk the armband...

What is interesting is that we are slowly seeing leaders emerge...weve lacked a true leader for ages

Personally Id give Virgin Van Dijk the armband...

What is interesting is that we are slowly seeing leaders emerge...weve lacked a true leader for ages

Erm Zat, I dunno how to break this to you, but, we havent and are very unlikely to sign VVD.

Not a single player signed in the last 12months should be Captain.

Erm Zat, I dunno how to break this to you, but, we havent and are very unlikely to sign VVD.

Not a single player signed in the last 12months should be Captain.

You don't think Lookman would be the talisman to lead us to greatness?

Is Keane the captain type? Klaassen and Schneiderlin seem to have the will to win and are 'leadership' material...

Who would you give it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back