Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If £15M is almost £20M I hate to have you as my accountant! :oops:

Ive heard the deal was closer to 17m, with add ons taken into account, plus a small fee for paying over 5 years. Not sure how accurate that is tho.

Plus they got a little bit on top in regards the sell on to United. Can see it all in all being worth closer to 20m than 15m for them IMO.

He's big, strong, fast, holds it up well and likes to take players on as well as being a good target man. Also the obvious comparison that he's belgium

As you said just a few posts earlier you'd never seen him play and your knowledge was based on youtube clips and his goal record mate, i think your talking out your arse no offense like

He has won his case apparently freeing him from his agent (Mirallas and Lukaku's agent). Not sure what it means in terms of us bet the agent presumable had a working relationship with the club.

He has won his case apparently freeing him from his agent (Mirallas and Lukaku's agent). Not sure what it means in terms of us bet the agent presumable had a working relationship with the club.
Whilst it's a shame, he still has a buyout clause if we want to buy him and we would still be a more than appealing club to someone of his age and caliber.

If he was a priority, we would have activated his clause in Jan, especially when Lukaku went down injured. Still think we will try our best for Rom and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back