Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
they went for £2.5m batshuyai then decided to splash £12m on bony :s.

you'd expect them to do more than spend just £7m of the speculated £20m on a replacement

Surprised they're going for another striker given they've got Bony and Michu and other areas that need filling a lot more. Can only assume that they're resigned to losing Bony.

Maybe I am in a minority but I dont want Bony, especially at the money quoted. I would rather get Benteke.

Ive softened my stance on Bony. He is indeed a good player even with his deficiencies technically. I just dont think punting 20 odd million on him after one good season is astute business. Lukaku would probably cost a midges d*ck more, but hes proven in consecutive seasons that he knows where the back of the net is plus his still a kid in football terms.

Hernandez for example, and stat masters can prove me wrong, just seems to always score goals. He would probably be made available for £10-12 million. I accept that Barkley would have to dramatically improve his play making for a Hernandez type to prosper, but being creative with funds is what we are all about.

I dont want bony rather pay the 7 on this lad then maybe 8-10 on demba ba 2 players for the price on bony

Hope this means Bony is off to us. Then Lukaku on loan or even buy him if we can and we'll be ruddy brilliant ;)

Oh....Kone upfront it is :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back