Mick Lyons:70 today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, would have loved to have seen him win a trophy here.

One of the reasons I hate Aston Villa!
Me too, I was at all 3 finals travelling up from the south coast after the final defeat at Old Trafford I didn't get home till 7 in the morning and was in work for 8 to find out I was made redundant.

Happy birthday Mick we were so close but never quite got there

Me too, I was at all 3 finals travelling up from the south coast after the final defeat at Old Trafford I didn't get home till 7 in the morning and was in work for 8 to find out I was made redundant.

Happy birthday Mick we were so close but never quite got there
Chris nicholl and later Frank lampard sr two players that never hardly ever scored we never had much luck even back then

Chris nicholl and later Frank lampard sr two players that never hardly ever scored we never had much luck even back then
I look back on those times fondly now though mate we had some great players with loads of heart.
If only our board had pushed the boat out and bought Shilton they could have changed our whole history.

That was the match where the woman ran on the pitch with no knickers on . The same woman jumped off the Mersey ferry a few days later again with no knickers on. Maybe she liked to let it breathe.
Was that the girl who ran to the corner flag ? Most of the crowd near me were straining there necks trying to see where she put the corner flag.

Went to all 3 as an 8 year old. Remember being feet away from him when he scored the equaliser at the Stretford end. In true blues style we threw it away, and I still hate Brian Little to this day ?
Mortimer for me. Horrible Kopite get.

Status
Not open for further replies.