Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mike Walker V Roberto Martinez

who was worse £4£ in relative terms

• Walker

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are going to misread the title and vote for who they think is the best instead, hence me voting Mike Walker and not being able to change it.
It's too close to call, I wouldn't worry you were inadvertently right anyway.

Walker was worse. I don't remember a single highlight or moment of pleasure with Walker. Martinez gave us two. A cracking first season and euro fun, and when he left.

72 POINTS.

tumblr_m3snx8cXUR1qf0wy0o2_r1_500.gif

Only one manger conceded 9 goals in 3 games at Anfield scoring 1.

Not forgetting losing a Semi Final whilst 3 - 1 up on aggregate and getting battered at Wembley by the worst United side in years.

Walker wasn't even here a year either Martinez had 3

I actually voted originally without reading it correctly because it seemed such an easy choice . So I've actually voted incorrectly !

Martinez doesn't deserve to be compared to walker , not even close in my opinion . Walker was a joke and his time was woeful , I honestly think Martinez had some bad luck . A few times it looked like we were so close but things didn't work out and the end just had to come as it'd gone completely wrong and change was desperately needed . I'd have loved it to work but sadly it didn't .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back