2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
....seems more folk are turning against the lad now that Ferguson has substituted him. I wonder if that would’ve been the case had Silva retorted to that action.

I’ve been critical of Kean but i actually think Ferguson was wrong doing what he did yesterday. I can only think Kean wasn’t following instructions, he gave away a couple of free kicks in dangerous areas. When Niasse came on he played further up the pitch.

If Silva done that he would've been ripped to shreds

Kean has not really been given a chance has he. When you're 19 and have moved to another country it will be difficult. I thought Dunc made a bad call, and my immediate reaction was "...this will make him leave. God I hope Ancelotti will have more faith in him.". Just need to get Ancelotti now :)

Funny isn’t it? DCL gets labelled Bambi when he has a bad game starting or underperforms when he comes off the bench and everyone wants him binned off, yet when Kean does it and gets rightfully pulled people are quick to use the age excuse and say he needs time (ftr I like both players)

Funny isn’t it? DCL gets labelled Bambi when he has a bad game starting or underperforms when he comes off the bench and everyone wants him binned off, yet when Kean does it and gets rightfully pulled people are quick to use the age excuse and say he needs time (ftr I like both players)
People are just desperate for Kean to succeed because we want to believe we signed one of the best young talents in football in the summer. Hopefully that turns out to be true but the truth is right now the evidence doesn't look good. Definitely plenty of time for him to turn it around though.

Kean decision was poor management, how many other managers would of done what he did, yep that's right, none of them.

His confidence is at a all time low and what does Ferguson do take him off and then blank him (nice touch) and then lie about why he took him off.

Kean decision was poor management, how many other managers would of done what he did, yep that's right, none of them.

His confidence is at a all time low and what does Ferguson do take him off and then blank him (nice touch) and then lie about why he took him off.

Koff you utter charlatan. Give a toss about his confidence, he’s paid a kings ransom to play for us and follow instructions, if he didn’t and the manager thought that then he was bob on with ragging him off

let him go home and cry into his £50k Rolex watch

Koff you utter charlatan. Give a toss about his confidence, he’s paid a kings ransom to play for us and follow instructions, if he didn’t and the manager thought that then he was bob on with ragging him off

let him go home and cry into his £50k Rolex watch
Could of shouted instructions to him from the touchline, or during a stoppage call him over and tell him that way

Oh boo hoo, DCL is 3 years older, has been slammed repeatedly by fans wanting him sold, yet has worked his butt off every time

The lad clearly didn't follow the instructions of the manager. For that he got hauled off. At the very least, it's what a manager should and would expect from one of his players. If they cannot carry this out for whatever reason, it doesn't matter whether they are a seasoned pro or a 19 year old from Italy, you get taken off. For too long we as a club have accepted mediocrity, if the players need tough love to rid it from the club then I'm all for it.

Shape up or ship out

Kean has not really been given a chance has he. When you're 19 and have moved to another country it will be difficult. I thought Dunc made a bad call, and my immediate reaction was "...this will make him leave. God I hope Ancelotti will have more faith in him.". Just need to get Ancelotti now :)
Chances are usually awarded when you prove you can do it on the training ground.
I guess turning up late all the time doesn’t help him though
This action by Ferguson May just be the best thing that has happened to him, it may make him realise he has to work hard and show commitment To be recognised
Playing a few games for Juventus doesn’t mean you have already made it

Status
Not open for further replies.