Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at his range of passing mate. I've lost count of the number of times he looks long and shovels ithe ball out wide. Nothing wrong with having that in the team as a weapon to deploy. I just look at this in total and I see his major attribute as long range passing and when that's added to the way Koeman wants the two centre backs to operate releasing early and long it al just underlines the fact to me that we are in for a very very basic brand of football with minimal amounts of combination and playing through midfield.

Barkley will be gone next summer. No question now in my mind. Barkley doesn't fit the direct route, midfield bypassing "style" that Koeman wants to deploy here.

We have made a massive mistake bringing Koeman in. He will take our style back decades.

Dave, you're a bore

Opposed to what we had to endure last season,I'm not saying you or a few others are not correct about Koeman and at the minute I don't like the football I'm watching but I am prepared to give the man a chance,every other manager we have had has had a decent timescale why not him.
Maybe it's koeman's passive nature and shall we say some strange comments regarding lukaku's future. Add to this that koeman doesn't see us as a long term 'project' thus why many fans are refusing to give him some slack.

Such a bit part player that United paid in excess of 25m for a full French international. Yes wanyama was a key component in that side but so was schneiderlin alongside him. To suggest he was a bit part player under Koeman is frankly laughable. Ask any saints fans for their opinion of schneiderlin, they rated him so highly.
Mate this is the same player martinez picked an everton team to stop him playing when southampton came to goodison we won I think 1vs0 and we had two players on him as soon as he had the ball.

Opposed to what we had to endure last season,I'm not saying you or a few others are not correct about Koeman and at the minute I don't like the football I'm watching but I am prepared to give the man a chance,every other manager we have had has had a decent timescale why not him.
He gets the time as a matter of course. Not for one second am I arguing he shouldn't be backed with time and cash. My point is that I see us become a very basic outfit under Koeman and when he moves on we'll have to change again back to a better footballing team. It's all wasted time as far as I'm concerned. We should have got Favre in. Hindsight and all that....

Maybe it's koeman's passive nature and shall we say some strange comments regarding lukaku's future. Add to this that koeman doesn't see us as a long term 'project' thus why many fans are refusing to give him some slack.
As opposed to what lukaku says about himself mate,as for long term project how many players would stay at everton if bigger and better clubs come in.

Take a look at his range of passing mate. I've lost count of the number of times he looks long and shovels ithe ball out wide. Nothing wrong with having that in the team as a weapon to deploy. I just look at this in total and I see his major attribute as long range passing and when that's added to the way Koeman wants the two centre backs to operate releasing early and long it al just underlines the fact to me that we are in for a very very basic brand of football with minimal amounts of combination and playing through midfield.

Barkley will be gone next summer. No question now in my mind. Barkley doesn't fit the direct, midfield bypassing "style" that Koeman wants to deploy here.

We have made a massive mistake bringing Koeman in. He will take our style back decades.
Maybe koeman sees the acquisition of schneiderlin to play alongside gana as a means of 'supporting' Barkley in the side not bypassing him. Let's hope so, as I genuinely feel the control that gana and schneiderlin will offer will not only benefit Ross but also the remainder of the team.

With respect our tradition demands we compete for the title on a regular basis, the rest is mere ephemera.
Yes, absolutely this. But to compete for the title takes more than a long punt downfield and a team full of athletes with minimal football talent....and that's the vision Koeman has for this team I fear.

Another day, another Mario Balotelli rumour.

The latest speculation from the Mail surrounding the Nice striker links him to Premier League club Everton.

It would certainly be an audacious move by Toffees boss Ronaldo Koeman to make a move for him, given that Balotelli has only just left arch-rivals Liverpool, where he flopped.

process

But according to fresh reports, the enigmatic Italian could be offered to Everton for the second time in the space of a year - Everton apparently declined an opportunity to sign him before he eventually left for France.

The former Manchester City striker has actually been in fine form for his new club this season, smashing in nine goals in 13 games - helping his team to the top of Ligue 1 ahead of Monaco and PSG in the process.

process

Balotelli left England on transfer deadline day in the summer, and signed a one-year deal with the French outfit, meaning that a return to the Premier League might not be too far-fetched.

He would be free to negotiate with other clubs as early as next month, and could arrive for nothing if he chooses not to extend his deal.

process

Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola added fuel to the fire and said of his client: "Mario is an outstanding talent to have on a free transfer and would be fantastic in the Premier League.

"He has many options and England is one of them but it is not necessarily his priority. We remain open."

process

Raiola recently refused to rule out a move back the England's top division for Balotelli, perhaps in a bid to prompt Premier League clubs to compete for his signature.

His current form for Nice certainly won't do him any harm if this is the pair's plan, but would any club be willing to take the risk on the controversial striker?

HAHAHAHA FFS

Dear god

He gets the time as a matter of course. Not for one second am I arguing he shouldn't be backed with time and cash. My point is that I see us become a very basic outfit under Koeman and when he moves on we'll have to change again back to a better footballing team. It's all wasted time as far as I'm concerned. We should have got Favre in. Hindsight and all that....
Hindsight mate how was moyes here for 11years,yes11years,roberto should have been sacked6mths early,and yet people are not prepared to give koemam 6mths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back