Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crying

And to be fair, @The Esk has not been shy in coming forward with it. In fact this week alone he says Schneiderlin is in-bound

I know mate, I'm of the opinion that common sense prevails, he hears information from his source/sources, passes it on IN GOOD FAITH and has always said that deals and agreements change, even right up to the last minute (sometimes for the better, thanks Sissoko).

Nobody should take anything as gospel on an Internet forum, but with the amount @The Esk has got right prior to last summer he shouldn't be doubted. He hears it, posts it and whatever you do with that information is up to you.

I know mate, I'm of the opinion that common sense prevails, he hears information from his source/sources, passes it on IN GOOD FAITH and has always said that deals and agreements change, even right up to the last minute (sometimes for the better, thanks Sissoko).

Nobody should take anything as gospel on an Internet forum, but with the amount @The Esk has got right prior to last summer he shouldn't be doubted. He hears it, posts it and whatever you do with that information is up to you.

The reality is information is treated like a major commodity in these situations. If you're going to leak information, it's because you're getting something equally valuable back.

I'm sure there are some fans who hear snippets here and there from a well-placed friend, but when conversations heat up that information is kept to a select few.

Who else in the league has signed anybody mate?

No deals happen on New Years Day. No deals will happen today.

I think we may get one done by the end of the week (probably Lookman) as that seems set and ready to go.

If by the end of the second week we haven't seen significantly more action/movement then there's no excuses.

I think people are frustrated due to the mess in the summer an that webhave now had 4 months to find targets. Koeman has said he would like depay an utd have said he can leave. One phone call would sort out the fee. We could have agreed everything before the window opened with just his registration to be done.

It's near Birmingham mate, nowhere near Australia.

I'm well aware of its location... I have only lived in Aus for 7 of my 36 years on this earth ..

I will re phrase ... has Morgan signed for WBA football club in the midlands UK? Or have they had an offer received ? Because in Aus I can't seem to find anything about it ..

:)

Just annoys me how others on the website take his word as bond, we signed no one from the list of players he mentioned we'd had an 80%+ chance of signing then signed Bolasie and Valencia
Esk writes for the Echo now, fits in with the other journos on there who know nothing about Everton

crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-healthy-mom.jpg

I think people are frustrated due to the mess in the summer an that webhave now had 4 months to find targets. Koeman has said he would like depay an utd have said he can leave. One phone call would sort out the fee. We could have agreed everything before the window opened with just his registration to be done.

It's not that simple though.

Depay is likely just one of several targets that we are looking for in regards wingers. He may not be a priority.

You're stating pure speculation as fact (as many do) and that in turn leads to more frustration when these speculative 'deals' don't come to fruition immediately or at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back