Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, I'm of the opinion that common sense prevails, he hears information from his source/sources, passes it on IN GOOD FAITH and has always said that deals and agreements change, even right up to the last minute (sometimes for the better, thanks Sissoko).

Nobody should take anything as gospel on an Internet forum, but with the amount @The Esk has got right prior to last summer he shouldn't be doubted. He hears it, posts it and whatever you do with that information is up to you.

Long list that :coffee:

Merson on Sky there saying its a "shame" that Schneiderlin is left with Everton and WBA as his options.

Trying to look at it from a media hacks point of view I guess 2 years ago it was Arsenal and Man United.

For whatever reason he has been a failure at United. But he was Southampton's best player before he went there.

I would like us to sign him.

Merson on Sky there saying its a "shame" that Schneiderlin is left with Everton and WBA as his options.
You surely are not arsed what this idiot has to say ?
merson.webp

With respect, before last summer (and pre Moshiri) esk had never posted anything of any substance regarding transfers or any other significant club information.

As you were...

It is a really weird one this. Unless he has a direct line into Moshiri it's strange how this has all come about. No doubt that he called the Koeman one and fair play indeed for that, but I do struggle with this other stuff and his new Echo writings. Seems to be (generously) enthusiastic interpretation of the tea leaves than based on actual fact.

I mean, we're miles beyond the land purchase announcement aren't we? Wasn't that going to be Autumn 2016? And indisputably we have (to date) balanced the books on signings rather than the net £100m?

Not sure. But one thing I will say is at least @The Esk produces massively better copy than a lot of the Echo journalists and well done him for carving out a new opportunity for himself.

It is a really weird one this. Unless he has a direct line into Moshiri it's strange how this has all come about. No doubt that he called the Koeman one and fair play indeed for that, but I do struggle with this other stuff and his new Echo writings. Seems to be (generously) enthusiastic interpretation of the tea leaves than based on actual fact.

I mean, we're miles beyond the land purchase announcement aren't we? Wasn't that going to be Autumn 2016? And indisputably we have (to date) balanced the books on signings rather than the net £100m?

Not sure. But one thing I will say is at least @The Esk produces massively better copy than a lot of the Echo journalists and well done him for carving out a new opportunity for himself.

Didn't we supposedly purchase the BM land in August?

Didn't we supposedly purchase the BM land in August?

Well it's weird, we've purchased it subject to planning permission, no idea why we wouldn't try and put some pressure on by building a groundswell of popular feeling about it but ok this is a mystery and maybe football. We will know for sure on Wednesday.

If @The Esk doesn't mind us repeating the twitters, he has said he expects Schneiderlin in this week and as many as 3 signings this week. Here's the line in the sand, let's see how it goes.

Well it's weird, we've purchased it subject to planning permission, no idea why we wouldn't try and put some pressure on by building a groundswell of popular feeling about it but ok this is a mystery and maybe football. We will know for sure on Wednesday.

If @The Esk doesn't mind us repeating the twitters, he has said he expects Schneiderlin in this week and as many as 3 signings this week. Here's the line in the sand, let's see how it goes.

#praysforEsk

I suppose my only doubts over Schneiderlin and Depay joining us is that both will expect starts, not a squad place on the bench. Lots of players already contesting the possible Schneiderlin berth.

You surely are not arsed what this idiot has to say ?
View attachment 32929
In fairness to meson he calls it as he sees it most of the time. Think re schneiderlin he was referring to when Southampton sold him he was highly sought after. Now not so much He called out martinez before most pundits. He's a likeable fella and normally gives us credit. Predicted us to win 3 nil today too.

This is very unfair Friend.

I mean a link to the tweets would be fairer.

This is very unfair Friend.

I mean a link to the tweets would be fairer.

I won't link the twitters here Friend as I only do that for @KUEFC09U2 's hypocrisy and panty peeing.

With over 6,000 twitter frandels many on here will already have seen @The Esk tweets and he says much the same in his very good Echo article today.

He puts himself up to be shot down and we should applaud him for this but also keep track of the ups and downs

I won't link the twitters here Friend as I only do that for @KUEFC09U2 's hypocrisy and panty peeing.

With over 6,000 twitter frandels many on here will already have seen @The Esk tweets and he says much the same in his very good Echo article today.

He puts himself up to be shot down and we should applaud him for this but also keep track of the ups and downs

Ok frandelino, I would like Morgs very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back