Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave's right. Let's not spend the money and then use it as a stick to beat Walsh and Koeman with til the end of the season. Great plan.
I'm saying spend it...but spend it on future prospects and players who can give us a lot more creativity higher up the pitch. Schneiderlin is 27, a player who sits deep and who's major prowess is unleashing balls out wide to runners.

Schneiderlin is not that quality though.

I mean, have this club lost it's senses paying £20M+ for players in their late 20s with no real pedigree as top top professionals in the positions they occupy?

I'm afraid Dave today's 20 million was yesteryear's 2/3 million, countless players are testament to that, Stones and Sterling cost 100 million FFS. It's gone mad we just have to keep up whatever it takes.

If we buy well in the right areas, and MS is one of those players, why should we be "hanging on to 7th". There's no reason why we could kick on.
Not happening. The top six are very competitive. A player like Schneiderlin is nowhere near a game changer in that respect.

How all of a sudden is this feller's stick so high with people? He was just another decent PL a few weeks back.

We need to compete for better than him. We seem to be bidding for players we know are in reach and hammering big bids in.

Not happening. The top six are very competitive. A player like Schneiderlin is nowhere near a game changer in that respect.

How all of a sudden is this feller's stick so high with people? He was just another decent PL a few weeks back.

We need to compete for better than him. We seem to be bidding for players we know are in reach and hammering big bids in.

Haway man Dave Schneiderlein is a quality addition to the squad. Sturridge, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Sigurrdsson all just a few players who never settled at a top side but became quality players elswhere. He already proven that at southampton.

Your probably fishing as per but he would be a top signing mate, miles ahead of Besic, Cleverly, Barry and Mccarthy.

Haway man Dave Schneiderlein is a quality addition to the squad. Sturridge, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Sigurrdsson all just a few players who never settled at a top side but became quality players elswhere. He already proven that at southampton.

Your probably fishing as per but he would be a top signing mate, miles ahead of Besic, Cleverly, Barry and Mccarthy.

Woahhh @MoutsGoat

I'm saying spend it...but spend it on future prospects and players who can give us a lot more creativity higher up the pitch. Schneiderlin is 27, a player who sits deep and who's major prowess is unleashing balls out wide to runners.
I'm afraid Dave today's 20 million was yesteryear's 2/3 million, countless players are testament to that, Stones and Sterling cost 100 million FFS. It's gone mad we just have to keep up whatever it takes.
Prices are massively inflated Dave, he's right.

We're not just going for him so it's not about him being a game changer. He will transform our midfield though I believe.

What's the point of going for top quality players if we're not going to get top six? They won't come here. I think we've seen that recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back