Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20M is the new £6M. And Gueye was bought for £7M; Wanyama went to Spurs from S'ton for £11m.

Mourinho is going to recoup more than the cash he laid out for Gundogan by selling Everton Schneiderlin. Lol.

Gueye had a buyout clause of 7m if his team got relegated so unusual to get that lucky
Wanyama went for 11m as he had entered his last year of his contract and made it clear he wasn't going to be extending and would leave on a free, so they settled on a knock down fee to avoid that

Mourinho won't recoup anything he paid for Gundogan by selling Schneiderlin as Gundogan plays for manchester City not Manchester United

Don't really understand the negativity about this one. We've all seen how crazy the prices of players have become, so for a player of proven quality with premier league experience, who will immediately improve our first team, 20m doesn't seem crazy to me.

Mourinho is going to recoup more than the cash he laid out for Gundogan by selling Everton Schneiderlin. Lol.

Sissoko went for £30m, we sold Felliani for £27m, Bournemouth paid £15m for Jordan Ibe - what's your point?
I may be wrong but wasn't Gundogan into the last year of contract when City signed him - and injured? So your argument is we're getting jibbed because City paid 2-4 million less for a player that they could have gotten for free in a year than we might pay for an French international, with premierleague experience who still has 3 years left on his current contract?

Are you this negative in all walks of life Dave mate? I bet you don't fart for fear of poopin' yourself[/QUOTE]

I like @davek

But it's funny how he's sticking in here, slating this potential signing of a player that would improve us and help us move forward, yet I haven't seen a peep of him in the Usmanov or Moshiri threads, despite the great news.

I have no doubt over Dave's fanship. He's a top Blue. But... it's just a bit tedious at the moment.

Or maybe it's just that £20+M for a 27 year old bang average cm is ridiculous and it needs pointing out.
You're stuck in the past Davie boy, no need to worry about how much a player costs now, just what he can bring to the team. A major upgrade on what we have.

Sissoko went for £30m, we sold Felliani for £27m, Bournemouth paid £15m for Jordan Ibe - what's your point?
I may be wrong but wasn't Gundogan into the last year of contract when City signed him - and injured? So your argument is we're getting jibbed because City paid 2-4 million less for a player that they could have gotten for free in a year than we might pay for an French international, with premierleague experience who still has 3 years left on his current contract?

I like @davek

But it's funny how he's sticking in here, slating this potential signing of a player that would improve us and help us move forward, yet I haven't seen a peep of him in the Usmanov or Moshiri threads, despite the great news.

I have no doubt over Dave's fanship. He's a top Blue. But... it's just a bit tedious at the moment.
I think he was being facetious mate.

Great dismissal of one of our most important players of the past 4 seasons.

Barry is past it and everyone must recognise that now. The second half of the Derby showed that clear as day. If people want to fawn over nice safe passing against a Swansea at home then they can gush away about world class Barry. If people want Everton to compete at the top end if the league then go and pay good money for players who are at the pace of the game.

Look at the clash the other night: Wanyama Dembele v Kante and Matic. Pogba, Herrera, Xhaka, Coquelin, Henderson, Can, Toure, Gundogan. All fast, all powerful, all physical, Barry does not belong anywhere near this type of company. Frankly going against these teams with dross like McCarhy Cleverley Gibson and worst of all Barry and expecting results is embarrassing. Gueye Schneiderlin Davies and Barkley would be a decent starting point to build from to get level with some of these midfields.

£20M is the new £6M. And Gueye was bought for £7M; Wanyama went to Spurs from S'ton for £11m.

Gundogan? lol

Your football knowledge is supreme Dave.

Yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back