Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to decide what we want to be going forward.

A folksy, mid table club, where we talk about NSNO but are not prepared to accept the changes that must happen at our club if we are to be amongst the best.

Koeman has brought a different attitude to Everton and seems to be a man in a hurry.
It is clear he has been promised a lot by Moshiri and is insisting that those promises are met.

We have to decide what we want to be going forward.

A folksy, mid table club, where we talk about NSNO but are not prepared to accept the changes that must happen at our club if we are to be amongst the best.

Koeman has brought a different attitude to Everton and seems to be a man in a hurry.
It is clear he has been promised a lot by Moshiri and is insisting that those promises are met.

Good point.

This happened yesterday as well. Morgs transfer ONLY, or infractions will be issued. Ta

Is right. As from now, any Off Topic will be warned.

Warned.

Agree totally that following Fergie was and still is an impossible task, but Moyes got rid of most the backroom staff which in my opinion made life so much harder for himself. He also spunked £27.5 million on Fellaini so I am not so convinced how could he would have been with that money we are meant to have now!

He shouldnt of got rid of the staff i agree. To be fair the £15m for Fellaini was good business.

Comparing him to Koeman in the market i fancy them to both get some good players when given money. Im happy to see us linked with scheiderlin for £22m but i think moyes was the better for finding bargains. The issue i have with Koeman vs moyes is that moyes knew he didnt have the ability to play some 'barca-esque' way, so instead we fought and scrapped for every point - something we dont have now IMO. I think koeman knows his team cannot press together for 90 minutes, so he must find a way to win ugly like Moyes understood.

After a few windows then we may see a team who press higher up the pitch and in a consistent manner.

He shouldnt of got rid of the staff i agree. To be fair the £15m for Fellaini was good business.

Comparing him to Koeman in the market i fancy them to both get some good players when given money. Im happy to see us linked with scheiderlin for £22m but i think moyes was the better for finding bargains. The issue i have with Koeman vs moyes is that moyes knew he didnt have the ability to play some 'barca-esque' way, so instead we fought and scrapped for every point - something we dont have now IMO. I think koeman knows his team cannot press together for 90 minutes, so he must find a way to win ugly like Moyes understood.

After a few windows then we may see a team who press higher up the pitch and in a consistent manner.

That saved you a few points.

I tell you what he doesn't do - tell our players they'd be better off elsewhere, continually hound a player of fantastic ability but low on confidence in the media, point the finger at his colleagues at the club in order to deflect away from another damaging defeat, announce that the players he has (most that he'll continue to have to play for the remainder of the season at least) that they aren't who he wants.

The feller has conducted himself disgracefully since being here. As said, as with Walter Smith, I refuse to recognise a man that lacking in class as my manager.

He is a winner and doesn't accept second best. Thats what happens when you play and captain Barcelona, you become accustomed to winning. He can upset anyone and be as classless as he wants as long as he builds a winning team, and he will imho.

Verging off topic... Stay on topic please

I've watched pretty much every episode of The Apprentice and if there's one thing I've learnt from all those talented business men and women is that you never accept the first offer. So cunningly, to fool the seller, they go in with a low bid and then pretend to be shocked when it's turned down. It's then when their plan comes into action as they wait for a bit to make out they're not arsed and then come back with a slightly bigger offer. In the meantime the seller has started to panic and will automatically accept whatever the next one is.
Crazy but true.
You sure you've been watching The Apprentice mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back