Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a winner and doesn't accept second best. Thats what happens when you play and captain Barcelona, you become accustomed to winning. He can upset anyone and be as classless as he wants as long as he builds a winning team, and he will imho.

The post was mainly off topic. But enough about Morgs to save you. ;)

Unlike that one. Warned.

It really is quite simple. This is a thread about (hopefully) an Everton signing.

Nowt else.

The post was mainly off topic. But enough about Morgs to save you. ;)

It was a morgan related topic, just a expansion of what i had said previously. I werent trying to be Schneid or anything.

Point was that Koeman needs to grind results until he can get players like morgan in, something moyes did well - he worked with what he had.

schneiderlin will hopefully be the Cahill signing that represents what the manager wants from a player.

He is a winner and doesn't accept second best. Thats what happens when you play and captain Barcelona, you become accustomed to winning. He can upset anyone and be as classless as he wants as long as he builds a winning team, and he will imho.
Agree with this. He's a winner and we (as a club) are not. We're just not playing in the same league as him and I hope that will change soon. He's honest and he knows what needs to be done to change us. We need more staff and players like him - ruthless winners.

I know our history but in football it's all about the present where we are a mid table side and a sleeping giant. No more, no less.

Everton deserve better and I hope we're going in this direction. I'm not happy with his style and our current shape but I want to give him some time.

It was a morgan related topic, just a expansion of what i had said previously. I werent trying to be Schneid or anything.

Point was that Koeman needs to grind results until he can get players like morgan in, something moyes did well - he worked with what he had.

schneiderlin will hopefully be the Cahill signing that represents what the manager wants from a player.

Which is why you wernt warned.

It was relevant because it was Morgs related. But only just.

He's nothing as a manager. I don't care what he did as a player. Not one bit. He's been managing 17 years and has a mediocre and very mixed CV.

He's struggling here. That much I do know. Rather than face that though he throws everyone around him under the bus.

He's about as far away from being what I demand from an Everton manager as the can be.

He's nothing as a manager. I don't care what he did as a player. Not one bit. He's been managing 17 years and has a mediocre and very mixed CV.

He's struggling here. That much I do know. Rather than face that though he throws everyone around him under the bus.

He's about as far away from being what I demand from an Everton manager as the can be.

Warned, results in a temp ban.

The squad he was left was going down hence why he is trying to buy Schneiderlin, who will improve the team.

Still going by what my Manc supporting in - law said earlier, rumours he's still hearing are that there is still a stalemate on the price, either side still not flinching. I still reckon we'll sign him and pay what they want, bet the fee is 'undisclosed'.

I agree with not paying £24m, why should we give them full value of what they paid for their own reject?

Logic dictates his value should have fallen and anything north of £20m is very reasonable.

The issue if we don't sign him, is not that we refused to meet Utd's asking price, it would potentially be more that we haven't used the time to identify other alternatives.

I didn't agree with Koeman's comments about telling the board the players he wanted and not pursuing any others. That seems like a recipe to repeat last summer to me. A club must always have Plan B, you don't sign just anyone but if we do 1000's of hours of scouting and analysis on players it's pretty short-sighted not to give yourself alternatives.

On that basis would you sell deulofeu for 3mil then? 70% of our fans value him at 9mil or more. The market has gone up since utd signed schnederlin. We wont get a better player for less.

Sorry my fault he replied to my message on Koeman.

Good point.

This happened yesterday as well. Morgs transfer ONLY, or infractions will be issued. Ta

Is right. As from now, any Off Topic will be warned.

Unlike that one. Warned.

It really is quite simple. This is a thread about (hopefully) an Everton signing.

Nowt else.

Which is why you wernt warned.

It was relevant because it was Morgs related. But only just.

No, all his own work mate. But fair play anyrate.

He best be signed by 9:21 am when I'm taking my first shift on the crapper tomorrow or I'll lose hope on this window too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back