Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably loyalty money for the player or the agents fees they are battling over.

It's very stressful all this worrying over which millionaire gets a few extra.

Chelsea? Like they did with John Stones?

Schneiderlin hasn't played for months, we'll finish 7th with or without him and we've got no chance of achieving anything of significance this season. Let's not go paying over the odds...

I also don't think signing Morgan Schneiderlin is competing with 'the big boys' - Schneiderlin wouldn't currently get into any top six side.
But he'll walk into our team,and that's the difference.If the City's and Chelsea's really want a player who will be an automatic first team player they buy him.

Schneiderlin hasn't played for months, we'll finish 7th with or without him and we've got no chance of achieving anything of significance this season. Let's not go paying over the odds...

I also don't think signing Morgan Schneiderlin is competing with 'the big boys' - Schneiderlin wouldn't currently get into any top six side.

It begs the question, why aren't we going for better players

I get that people say it could take until 31st Jan to secure this and maybe other transfers. But it's been pretty evident that Schneiderlin has been an option before this window opened. And, given our need and want, its a no-brainer really. If we get him up to or on 31st Jan, then great. But what its starting to tell me is that funds may not be as "free flowing' as we might have hoped (or certainly I had hoped).
Opportunity to make a statement is currently being missed, I'd say.
It looks, so far, like its same old Everton.

But he'll walk into our team,and that's the difference.If the City's and Chelsea's really want a player who will be an automatic first team player they buy him.

Well Chelsea couldn't seal the Koulibaly this summer or the stones deal last summer. City took a good while getting stones across the line this year.

Pogba was one of the most drawn out transfers ever and Utd have also been in long discussions over Lindelof because they're refusing to meet the asking price that benfica have set.

Well Chelsea couldn't seal the Koulibaly this summer or the stones deal last summer. City took a good while getting stones across the line this year.

Pogba was one of the most drawn out transfers ever and Utd have also been in long discussions over Lindelof because they're refusing to meet the asking price that benfica have set.
Bugger off with your reality and perspective Chris. Not welcome here.

He's better than wanyama, can, wijnaldum, Henderson, xhaka, coqeilan, mate

I'm all for haggling if the price is way out of target range. If we get Schneiderlin in a timely manner, great. 2 mil saved. If we don't sign him, the board should rightly be criticized for being so miserly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back