Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is really ITK on anything really, point was proved last week with the finch farm sale. Nobody had the slightest idea. Anybody on here could start a rumour and it would spread like wildfire on Twitter in mins. Anybody falling for it only has themselves to blame.
I sure someone on here was saying it was a done deal,first it was going to be Monday then Tuesday,full of it all of them.

That is if Chelsea were in for him or just the media in action.And I don't think Stones is the first name on the City team sheet.I didn't mention United because since SAF retired they are heading more in our direction....Felliani.

Chelsea were after him, he put in a transfer request. And he was first choice for city when he joined. And SAF is irrelevant to this, because Utd are haggling over a deal as we speak

I'm sure we'd all wish that it could be plain and simple but nobody as any idea what is going on behind the scenes

Chelsea were after him, he put in a transfer request. And he was first choice for city when he joined. And SAF is irrelevant to this, because Utd are haggling over a deal as we speak

I'm sure we'd all wish that it could be plain and simple but nobody as any idea what is going on behind the scenes

And THAT is why I never understand the fume / understand the need to bash people like @The Esk or anyone else who gives snippets they hear.

Is he? Wonder why he can't get ahead of Fellaini and Carrick at Man Utd then...

I also wonder why no other club apart from West Brown are considering him.

Also, to those talking about goals/assists for Southampton, remember a fair few of those appearances were in lower divisions...

Yes he is, and was Oscar better than Mata, mourinho thought so.

Who says no other clubs are interested though?

As for why the teams I listed he'd be an improvement for, United wouldn't sell to them I'd hazard a guess, certainly not Liverpool, and spurs have about thirty million centre miss already, loch did try to get him when he left saints though in preference to wanyama which shows his thinking.

Oh yeah mourinho also rated a broken down falcao and 37yo drogba ahead of lukaku, managers make strange decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back