Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgs is a supreme talent, he wont improve us on his own, but hes a "piece in the jigsaw".
Debatable, but I think he will improve us drastically. He would instantly become one of the best distributors on the team, and he isn't a freakin tortoise like Barry, so he can show for the ball and allow us to press a little more like Koeman wants to. Barkley won't get caught on the ball nearly as often if he has a Schneiderlin showing for him.

We are not competeing in the prem we are just existing in it, and the stadium is going to require about 3 seasons worth of tv money at least to fund

Mate, it will take more than the TV money to build a new stadium, lots more. Constant investment is required to just stay still in the Premier League, and we had been regressing at an alarming rate until the sacking of Martinez and introduction of Gueye and Cowman. In fact, if you take Guye out of our squad, then we are still absolute cannon fodder and our worst squad in about 12 years. Massive investment in the squad is needed.

Yes he is, and was Oscar better than Mata, mourinho thought so.

Who says no other clubs are interested though?

As for why the teams I listed he'd be an improvement for, United wouldn't sell to them I'd hazard a guess, certainly not Liverpool, and spurs have about thirty million centre miss already, loch did try to get him when he left saints though in preference to wanyama which shows his thinking.

Oh yeah mourinho also rated a broken down falcao and 37yo drogba ahead of lukaku, managers make strange decisions.

You're right mate. Barca could swoop any second.

PAY £30M KENWRONG.

My point is, his stock is very low at the moment, Koeman is his former manager and there isn't, at least for me, the need for the desperation shown in this thread.

If we don't sign him, I'll be leading the fume. I've already prepared the article and everything for when he signs.

I told y'all a few months ago, nobody has an utter clue anymore.

The best indicator we can get these days are the little snippets we get from a few trusted journos.
Mate I don't taken in by all that I T K crap ,just don't get why people try to be Bertie big bollox.

PAY £30M KENWRONG.

My point is, his stock is very low at the moment, Koeman is his former manager and there isn't, at least for me, the need for the desperation shown in this thread.

If we don't sign him, I'll be leading the fume. I've already prepared the article and everything for when he signs.

Kiss of death.

I remember saying 'welcome to Everton' to Leroy Fer and look what happened there! Ha

PAY £30M KENWRONG.

I think the degree of desperation is the fact that we need a player such as him, Gana has gone away and we lost our last game, Barry is in a slump and bar Tom Davies our midfield looks rank.

Coupled with the fact that this is a dance we have done many times before it all leads to the OMG get it done mentality that I and others are feeling, also maybe our manager given his comments at the weekend. Of course we dont wish to be considered mugs by just paying what United want, but as I think I said a few days ago, United want what they want, pay it and move on.

They promised to be busy this month, they promised we have cash to spend. And they couldn't get the first higher transfer over the line. Respect

West Brom back in for him because of our dithering!

Why are we wasting so much time on this guy? He hasn't played football all season, we should have been signing him on New Years Day.

I wasn't keen on signing him but the thought of WBA getting him will just make me even more depressed about the club than I already am.

West Brom back in for him because of our dithering!

Why are we wasting so much time on this guy? He hasn't played football all season, we should have been signing him on New Years Day.

I wasn't keen on signing him but the thought of WBA getting him will just make me even more depressed about the club than I already am.

Says who?

Chelsea were after him, he put in a transfer request. And he was first choice for city when he joined. And SAF is irrelevant to this, because Utd are haggling over a deal as we speak

I'm sure we'd all wish that it could be plain and simple but nobody as any idea what is going on behind the scenes
Exactly and we don't have any official confirmation that we have made a bid.As for the other Chelsea targets you mentioned it's already been posted that the clubs involved didn't want to sell.In this instance United do.

Well, theres that yes, I meant trusted in as they seem to given actual news from the club rather than just making it up on their lunch break like The Mirror for example.

Yep. Lots of the so called 'news' of course,also comes from agents trying to make even more money for themselves. Today we have the 'story' that City and Manure both want Rose AND Walker(?) from Spurs. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, but its also pretty obvious that its not just the TV and radio media that is intent on keeping the 'top four/five' virgo intacto, but the written press as well. Spurs have not yet broken into the secret circle, and so all of their players are fair game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back