Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we may have had a sniff if it weren't for Harry Winks playing so well in his appearances so far. Definitely a good signing. No chance he goes to WBA or Stoke.

You've got about a million centre mids already ffs. You've probably sold a few since I last checked but you do forever seem to be buying them even though it appears to always be one of your strongest areas of the pitch.

Anyway the boy Morgs will be a boss signing for us, been banging this drum even before we were officially linked with him. If he chooses to go to WBA ahead of us I'm officially done with Everton.

He's favourite to join WBA thank god.

Honestly, Schneiderlin is bang average. You're all excited about him because he is a Man Utd player.

Why do we always get hyped for their cast offs? Phil Nev, Gibson, Cleverley and now this guy?!

Typical Everton lacking ambition as per usual.

...all I'm saying is there is a growing anti-Barry bandwagon which is unfair. He's a really talented footballer on the verge of the most ever Premiership appearances. Of course we need to progress, of course we need more energy in midfield and of course Barry's game time will decrease but the fact this manager has continued to play him whilst dropping our other 'stars' illustrates he should be last on the list for a dislike campaign.
Agree entirely.

...all I'm saying is there is a growing anti-Barry bandwagon which is unfair. He's a really talented footballer on the verge of the most ever Premiership appearances. Of course we need to progress, of course we need more energy in midfield and of course Barry's game time will decrease but the fact this manager has continued to play him whilst dropping our other 'stars' illustrates he should be last on the list for a dislike campaign.
I'll be honest, I've never rated the guy for us, ultimately a good footballing brain but for me he's always been too slow, poor in the tackle and too prone to giving the ball away

He was never my choice for player of the season last season, not that there was much to choose from!
My hope is however that he can stay on in a coaching role and use his experience and professionalism to nurture the academy lads who are coming through

Honestly, Schneiderlin is bang average. You're all excited about him because he is a Man Utd player.

Why do we always get hyped for their cast offs? Phil Nev, Gibson, Cleverley and now this guy?!

Really? Really?
Are you serious?
I think on this, you are in wind-up mode and if so, it's getting tedious.

I hate Man U possibly more than anyone on this site (and I'm a Manc !!!) and have many times whinged and moaned about us being linked with players from OT, but in the case of Schneiderlin I think this would be good business for us.

I've never taken much notice of public opinion about players & I don't dislike the chap at all. I'm sure he's a likeable character, is good to his family and takes a full part in charitable work. It's all good till he tries to run.

At that point I do have a problem with him. And that extension to his contract tells me far more about the club than any amount of puff about fancy Projects. Much like Gibson's extension.

He has been our most consistent player over the last 2 seasons.

It will be a lower paid contract extension which will see him offer his wisdom to our young players and fill in when needed and seeing out his career in the north west.

Really? Really?
Are you serious?
I think on this, you are in wind-up mode and if so, it's getting tedious.

I hate Man U possibly more than anyone on this site (and I'm a Manc !!!) and have many times whinged and moaned about us being linked with players from OT, but in the case of Schneiderlin I think this would be good business for us.

I somewhat agree with him.

Hes alright. I don't think he is brilliant or anything.

TBH, I don't even consider him as a United player as he's played that little. I would hope that Koeman has the confidence in him that he can again become one of the most effective defensive midfielders in the country, as he was prior to United buying him.

Hi Derek :bye:

Can you please stop spouting utter BS

Thanks in advance and merry Christmas

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back