Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's favourite to join WBA thank god.

Honestly, Schneiderlin is bang average. You're all excited about him because he is a Man Utd player.

Why do we always get hyped for their cast offs? Phil Nev, Gibson, Cleverley and now this guy?!

Typical Everton lacking ambition as per usual.

You're either on the wind up or you know nothing about football, neither reflect well.

When he was at Southampton he was one of the best defensive midfielders in the PL and really better than Wanyama. If he can get to that level again he would be absolutely fantastic for us. Its really surpising me that he cant get a game with man u. If he went from southampton to us everybody would have gone crazy but now he's suddenly not good enough for some people.

A midfield with Gana schneiderlin would be great, now we only need another number 10 who is creative and our midfield would be verry verry good.

He has been our most consistent player over the last 2 seasons.

It will be a lower paid contract extension which will see him offer his wisdom to our young players and fill in when needed and seeing out his career in the north west.

I think @Eggs has covered all this, but, yes I'm pretty sure his wages will be lower. As I said to eggs, it's down to the manager's judgment. I happen to disagree with that judgment.

I can't see him going there, but equally Brunt has so far not tried to push for a move as he doesn't feel we're a big enough step up.

Window isn't even open yet so I'm sure that'll all change.

are you for real on this bungs?? we serious about brunt??? snodsgrass is a much better option

Just because they bid doesn't mean they'll get him. We bid for Alan Shearer remember lol

We could well have bid for him - you know what the media is like, they'll never report anything on us at all anyway.
I think it was that phantom bid which made me lose any sort of confidence in had in our transfer policy lol

But seriously, fair point I'm not sure if we're just very cloak and dagger, or if the media just don't care. Got a funny feeling he might be revealed when the window opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back