Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what he brings. It's all well and good saying he'll do this and he'll do that and he's a player who you dont notice but is effective for it. You simply dont know until he's playing for your club. You may have seen a youtube package or remember a game or two here and there for S'ton, but it's not solid evidence.

Personally, I think he's a nothing player with no major strength who can now and again shine with an eye catching pass. If he's as useful as a Carsley or McCarthy when he first arrived though we'll have spent well. But we just dont know yet.
Sound advice that mate and is exactly what I'd already decided to do. Jury is out for me. Not because I dont rate him, but because I've not seen enough of him to form an opinion. He's the sort of player, like Gana, that goes under the radar.

Are you going to take your own advice Dave and not criticise his transfer again until the end of the season?

Let's see what he brings. It's all well and good saying he'll do this and he'll do that and he's a player who you dont notice but is effective for it. You simply dont know until he's playing for your club. You may have seen a youtube package or remember a game or two here and there for S'ton, but it's not solid evidence.

Personally, I think he's a nothing player with no major strength who can now and again shine with an eye catching pass. If he's as useful as a Carsley or McCarthy when he first arrived though we'll have spent well. But we just dont know yet.

Below proves that you have ABSOLUTELY no idea what you are on about!

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/stats-zone-premier-league-central-midfielder-year

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/19/manch...er-in-morgan-schneiderlin-stats-show-5448051/

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...nchester-united-stats-suggest-morgan-10662330

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/manchester-united-new-boy-morgan-6064524

manutd5001.jpg

morgan-schneiderlin-southampton-stats_3319319.jpg

Who would you have signed instead mate? Modric? Iniesta?

Your dour outlook on everything, literally everything Everton, is just depressing.

What a bizarre statement.
You think you know how Schneiderlin plays, but you dont. You dont know a payers strengths and weaknesses until they are in your team and then you sit up and pay attention. When a player is at another club (unless they are a megastar that you cant help notice their game because they are on the telly so much and their game is analysed so much) you just dont appreciate their full game.

How that ^^^ is controversial I dont know. It is a common sense statement.

Sound advice that mate and is exactly what I'd already decided to do. Jury is out for me. Not because I dont rate him, but because I've not seen enough of him to form an opinion. He's the sort of player, like Gana, that goes under the radar.

Are you going to take your own advice Dave and not criticise his transfer again until the end of the season?
No, that's a separate issue: that has to do with the strategic acquisition of a player in a position of the pitch we need not have bought given our strength in depth there. It's not a commentary on his value - or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back