Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair answer using your opinion.

You realise some, including me, have actually seen him play quite a bit. In person though yeah?

Remember when I hated the idea of us signing James McCarthy back in the day? But once he'd signed I tried to look at the positives and got right behind him? Maybe you could try the same? Just maybe. And please?

I'm not against or for him as a player. He no doubt has qualities. But I along with everyone else will find that out when he has a number of games behind him here at Everton, because we have only a passing knowledge of him right now. That's the point.

Strangely enough mate some of us love football just as much as we love Everton. It's not incomprehensible that we might watch a lot of other teams play.
You watch, but not as intensely as you do watching Everton. Not as focussed or critical.

Morgan has the potential to turn out a quality signings for these simple reasons.

Barry is on his way out and will need rotated as next season will almost certainly be his last in the top flight

Gueye was and still is unavailable

Mccarthy was injured when we signed him and no doubt get injured again soon.

Besic is injured and a sicknote

Davies is a young kid, who albeit looks the real deal, but it's very early in his career.

Ron was getting rid of Clev. One if not both of Mccarthy and Besic are likely to not be here by next August

And finally, Schneiderlein is a very good player. More mobile than some of our other options, in his peak and an excellent passer of the ball. Not to mention he would allow Barkley more freedom in our midfield 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back